Chapter 52

Chapter 52; Mon Deesse Serein...

Naruto huffed a sigh as he clapped his hands together. All the morons that followed the now dead midget, Gato are dead or bounded in rope to await their trial from the people of Wave. The blonde closed his icy blue eyes, a headache raking through his mind.

He didn't mean to use the Kyuubi's chakra earlier, it kinda just...seeped out? He knew Sasuke wasn't dead, sure the state he saw the Uchiha in bubbled up anger but for such extreme fury to serge from him? He knew, knew that that anger, that monstrous fury came because of his sister. But why would he feel that emotion for his sister? Yes, for not towards. He could never hate Tsubaki.

Anyways, he was in the mood to castrate shitheads for one reason or another. --Which he did, oh he had a bit too much fun maiming, and beating the absolute shit out of those goons, seeing how Tazuna still hasn't came near him since 'The Battle for the Bridge' as he labeled it. And Sakura had a very scary radiance to her, she even voiced out her approval of his extreme actions.

Something along the lines of, 'CHA! GET EM! GET THOSE DAMN PERVERTS!! YES! PERFECT SHOT! GO NARUTO!!! GO SENSEI!!!!' or something like that. In other words Crazy Snake Lady (Anko-nee-san) would have given her approval and gold stars, probably even try and suffocate them all in her large breast.

And Kakashi-sensei had this deadly--scary--shit going on for him, his sadistic qualities erupting full force. (Kami above some things he did to the goons he caught was awful! I mean sadistic isn't even enough to describe!) But honestly he can't remember much; everything happened in a blur.

Like really, one second Sasuke and himself were battling Haku (who was doing a pretty good job at sending their asses sailing to the floor); then Sasuke became a porcupine duck, then absolute rage flooded the blonde, then came Kyuubi's chakra and...something.

It wasn't chakra. He knew that much at least. It was like...was like fire. A mixture of gold and orange-like kill-me-orange- warm power that flooded my entire being, even so far as to consume the feeling of the Fox a.k.a. Fluffy ass. And...everything just blurred and melded together.

Then BOOM! He killed fifteen goons, maimed roughly twenty morons, and captured ten lackeys that survived all this bullshit. He didn't even know half the fucking moves he used! But it all felt natural and...well him! It felt like that was his style. His moves!

Off topic, and his head was killing him! Something was still angering him, a panic was still present in his gut. And he felt sick at least he thinks this is what it feels like to be sick. Not the 'Oh my Kami-sama above! I just killed people!!' nope the 'something isn't right, something bad as hell happened!!' and looking over to his sensei and teammates they feel it as well.

Hell! Kakashi-sensei looked like he felt worse than himself! And he's pretty sure he is having an insanity breakdown at the fucking moment!

"We should head back to the house." Sensei stated as his slowly ran through some hand-signs. Before anyone responded or questioned the twenty-eight year old, the man did the water bullet jutsu, roughly power washing the bridge of the gore, then grabbed the four of them and shunshined to Tazuna's house.

Tsunami whirled around and screamed in surprise. Crouching low, the young mother held her heart, trying to steady its rhythm. Naruto fell out of the group to help the twenty-one year old up.

"Sorry, Tsunami-san. Did anything else happen while we were gone?" Naruto asked. "N-no, besides Inari-kun running out trying to gather a mob to get Gato. I don't see him with you...where is he?" "Ah...it seems we finished up before he could arrive..." "Hm...that must have been all those signatures I felt heading towards the bridge..." Kakashi commented lazily.