Chapter 49

Chapter 49;

Tsubaki and Kakashi both stared at each other with narrowed eyes. It has been twenty minutes since they began doing this. Both refusing to be so cruel to awaken the tired genin.

That was until when three acorns fell from the tree the three laid underneath waking them with small bursts of pain. Kakashi and Tsuki both looked up hearing the grunts and yip of pain.

Blinking they both looked at each other once more then to the genin. "I guess neither of us had to be so cruel. The squirrels did it for us..." Kakashi mused while Tsuki merely nodded weirded out at the screaming squirrel perched on top of the tree holding another acorn in victory.

"SQUREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" It shouted out before chucking another acorn at Sasuke's head. 'The hell is wrong with that squirrel?' Tsubaki mentally questioned sweat dropping after seeing it swing its tail around in some type of victory dance.

"Right...maybe we should get those three away from the tree before nature's oddities called a squirrel give them a concussion mainly Sasuke..." Tsubaki commented to wince when the squirrel threw a third acorn at the twitching Uchiha.

"Ah...Right." Kakashi said equally weirded out by the squirrel. Both of them began to walk towards the tired and motionless genin. "Can any of you stand?" Tsubaki asked when they both got to the green-horns.

Naruto grunted and with some strain got to his feet. Sasuke also huffed and unsteadily stood. The only one that couldn't find the strength to stand was Sakura. The pinkette apologized saddened she couldn't even be able to stand.

Tsuki smiled at the newly minted Kunoichi. "It's alright Sakura-chan. Kakashi-san said since you are just getting the hang of this you'll be with me guarding Tazuna. But no worries when you get some strength back up we'll have you work on Water walking." Tsubaki reassured seeing the saddened face at the mentioning she won't be training with the other two.

Sakura looked over at Kakashi a little surprise and hopeful that what her new friend said was true. Kakashi simply nodded at his female student still thinking over what to do with the other two.

"I'll head out now then." Tsuki said summoning a shadow clone to pick up Sakura and set it on her back. With that the two wished the guys luck and disappeared into the foliage.

Naruto deadpanned at his sister's quick leaving then turned to his sensei slightly sweating. He didn't like that evil aura making itself known around his once lazy sensei. Sasuke shared the same feelings as he looked over at his blonde teammate with sweat already gliding down his face.

Suddenly Kakashi began to chuckle which startled the two genin. "I don't think this will end well for us..." Naruto whispered to Sasuke which the boy only nodded gulping. And it didn't...

Tsuki stopped mid-step when she heard two squeaked shrills pierce the air. Sakura began to sweat and shiver at the sound of absolute horror that held within those screams. "W-what was that?" Sakura stuttered fearfully.

Tsubaki didn't say anything only continuing on the dirt path with her clone that held Sakura. "...Seems Kakashi-san began round two..." Tsubaki muttered sweat-dropping she has only heard her brother scream like that once a long time ago.

The first time he saw her pissed. It was also the same occurrence she had ringing in her ears for months really she didn't mean to scare him that badly...

Sakura shivered fearfully as her mind went wild at what the boys were being forced to do now. Soon the three...well two genin got to the bridge Tsubaki was slightly surprised to see that instead of five clones there was only four high leveled clones and twenty low leveled clones who helped with the bridge getting tips from the five other workers and Tazuna from time to time.