Chapter 7

Chapter 7;

Enjoy!~

Once the Anbu left the confinements of my new home. I found that not only was it dirty, molded, and burnt but it had many, many pieces of shattered glass, chipped splintering wood pieces, rocks, and bricks littered across the red stained oak wood, that reeked of my dear brother's blood.

My anger swirled within me as I smelt the resent intruders left...a little present. After a few minutes of harboring that anger, twisting, and twirling it. Coming up with possibilities of revenge.

 I let it drop as if my anger was never there to begin with. 'Child. There is something we should warn you about your twin brother. You see he is a-' Yang started before I promptly stopped her in her tracks. 'I already know Yang. I could sense it. But as of right now the Kyuubi seems to be dormant and by the way Naru-nii acts he doesn't even know about it yet himself. I sensed it just before I announced I was going to protect him no matter what. I wanted him to know to understand that I'll be with him no matter what life throws or the circumstance.' I thought right back at the great dragon with the alcohol problem. 

'I see so that is why. You usually make self-claims or goals in your mind and only there. But I do wonder why did you chop off twelve almost thirteen inches of your hair?' She questioned me a tone of amusement playing within her.

'Because think. With me showing that I am female might give the drunks and more...disgusted minded ideas of new ways to torture Naru-nii. I know enough thanks to a certain twisted white dragon, and that damn snake-pedo remember? So after stating that I will protect Naru-nii he is obviously going to try and protect me as well if those eyes of his have anything to say about it.' 

'His eyes...they were determined, hurt, happy, sad, but the strongest emotion in his eye were love and trust. It was an odd experience to say the least. I just met him. But he already accepted me, loves me unconditionally, and trusts me with his life...I don't really know how to care for him. I don't have the proper set of social skills or do I know how to take care of him in a parent like way. I don't know how to do simple everyday things so Yang, Yin? Please I'm going to need your help...I want to make sure he knows I care. I want to protect him, feed him, and heal him. He is the only blood family I have left. So please? Please help me.' I pleaded. 

I need to be able to protect and help Naru-nii more than just my existing skill set. Politics and Ninja arts. Not very useful in home, and social needs. 'Why not brat? I can help teach you how to socialize.' 'While I child shall instruct how to cook, repair clothes, make clothes, and restore furnishings.' They both announced.

I smiled happily that I have had them for so long. They prevented me to lose myself. To lose my hope and strength and turn into a slave, a tool for Orochimaru. They prevented that and protected me. And now this...

The feeling of family made my chest feel warm. A bubbly feeling that made me want to jump for joy. 'Alright let's get started!' Fiery determination shined through my eyes as I stared down my victims. 'I shall conquer you all!!!!' My thoughts roared as I got to work quickly.

~5 hours later~

I fell exhausted to the shining, clean dark oak floor. My limp body felt sore, and stretched. 'BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA B-BRAT Y-YOU W-WERE J-JUST-HAHAHAHAHAHA*gasps*HAHAHAHA-DE-DEFEATED B-BY CLEANING! CLEANING!! OF ALL THINGS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-*yelps* OW! Shit Kami damn! What the Fu-*yelps* OW! Why?! *Yelps* OWOWOWOWOWOWOWWWWW YANG LET GO OF MY EA-' A sudden silence rang through my mind.

It alone made me nervous. 'Child ignore this idiot of a brother-' Another yelp was heard along with something smashing something. 'YWOOOOO!' Yin howled in pain. With a sound of something crashing into the barriers of my mind. 'must be Yin...' I thought to myself exhausted but amused. 'He just needs to rest for a while to get his baring of what is accepted and what is not.' Yang chirped with a voice FAR too sweet and innocent. 

I shiver in fear to see the torturous things she has done to her own twin brother. May Kami have mercy on his broken form. 'Oh dear child you have no idea how ironic it is for you to say this...' Yang whispered to herself as she heard her dear host silent prayer.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!~

Love, Kisacatdemon~

~(Edited)~