Chapter 14

Chapter 14;

enjoy!~

Naruto ran back and forth the apartment double checking, than triple checking that he has everything he needed. He did not want to go back to the Academy. He has worked too hard acting like an idiot, trying to get the people of Konoha to see him that he is of no threat. He has dumb himself down so much his true self is starting to get dull in the noticing factor. His mind wandered to the discussion he had with his sister the other day.

The two walked down the side walk ignoring the glares, and lustful stares directed to one or the other. Tsuki has just offered to pack a snack for the team in his pack. He whined bringing out his loud voice that he himself cringes at for his sensitive hearing is usually a curse more than a gift. "But Ki-nee he said to not eat breakfast!~" Tsubaki couldn't help but giggle at his reasoning and whining voice. 

"Yes. He gave you a personal opinion to not eat breakfast but what about a snack to get your team and yourselves energy back for the survival test that you will most likely be teaming up in?" 

Something in his mind clicked. It was so simple. How did he not notice at first when their jonin sensei was explaining things? Yes a bit cryptically but explained he did. The boy gave a grin before it changed into a scowl. 'Why are these dirt bags always doing things to his sister?! First they beat her to an inch to her life then go all perverted on her?! Gah! They are lucky I have people that I care about that loves this village or I would have already slaughtered these ignorant Fools!'

'Teaming up huh? Those two would rather die than team with the 'dead last' but I guess I should try. After all I promised to drop the idiotic act once I became a genin like I made her promise me that she should drop the baggy clothes. Though I am regretting making her promise that...stupid perverted village.' Naruto thought to himself when he picked up his dark blue pack from next to the door. He looked to the clock and groaned. 

"Too damn early. How can sis stand it being this early?!" He grumbled angrily to himself as he left his 'home' to the cold but slightly warm air of the morning the sun just peaking from behind the Hokage Momentum. Still grumbling to himself he left to the direction of the training grounds. Training Grounds 7 to be exact. 

All the while the sun kissed blond was in debate. The question is should he reveal himself now or later on after this test to make sure he qualified for genin? He quickly dismissed that thought. Of course his team will passed. The damn precious Uchiha and a Civilian councilman's daughter was on this team. His sensei is probably going to be forced to pay more attention to the Uchiha than him or Haruno. No sorry it was Sakura-chan. Ugh why did he have to choose her to be his mask's crush? Why couldn't it be Hinata? He actually liked Hinata...He sighed sadly as he got to the training ground. 

The other two seemed to show at the same time. Haruno looked tired and exhausted. While the Uchiha looked only slightly tired. Naruto sighed once again out of annoyance or what they thought tiredness. 'I won't reveal myself yet. I don't know if I can trust them. No I know I can't trust them yet.' Naruto decided as he plopped down to the ground near Sakura-chan. And so he put his mask back on full force. A mega-watt shit-eating grin, a boisterous annoyingly loud voice, and a mouth that just spouts out idiocy.