Chapter 48

Chapter 48;

Enjoy!

After breakfast with Tsubaki forced to promise Sakura to become her cooking sensei just so she would let go...

Tsubaki ushered all of Team seven outside to begin their training. When the team finally left with their sensei on newly made crutches, Tsuki released a sigh. Sitting down on the floor in the living room she flashed through hand signs, letting her chakra engulf and swirl around her.

Closing her eyes she concentrated on the feeling of an endless river of white and blue hazes. It was calming and re-energizing. She has always felt protective of this though. It was odd why should she feel so protective of nature's chakra as if it were her child?

Shaking her head to rid of those thoughts Tsuki went back to focusing, she let the energy flow through her every chakra point letting every one of her limbs and organs feel the soothing power. With a deep breath she melded her own chakra with the nature's chakra, soothing the wild, untamed chakra that it will not be controlled only guided. Then densified it all.

A pulsation drummed within her as she began moving the denser chakra out of her body. Forming it into tiny needles that exited every pore of her body. For thirty minutes she stayed that way. Looking like a glowing human porcupine.

It may make you look stupid but it was a great way to achieve great chakra control, larger reserves, and denser chakra. When the thirty minutes was up she let the chakra pin needles sink back into her skin and disperse back into her large reserves.

Huffing a slightly tired sigh, Tsubaki opened her eyes and stood. Blinking the girl turned around to see Tazuna and Tsunami gawking at her. The preteen merely tilted her head. "Is something the matter?" Tsuki asked, not sure about those looks. "How-how..." Tazuna whispered trying to breathe properly. "Tsuki-chan...how did you do that...?" Tsunami questioned pale but amazed.

"Ah...that was a...um...absurdly harder version of chakra control and densing technique I created a little while back...It helps siege control of your reserves, natural chakra, and densify it in great amounts..." She explained the best she could to the civilian's with a sweat drop coming to existence on the top of her head at the amazed and confused looks she received.

"Well I should get going to help Team Seven's training. Tazuna-san I suppose you will be heading out to the bridge now yeah?" When she received an unsure nod from the old man she smiled.

"Alright then I'll send five high level shadow clones with you then to guard you. They should be able to take on chunin to low-jonin easily on their own and eliminate a few squadrons of idiotic bandits and ronin samurai. Is that alright with you Tazuna-san?" Tsubaki asked once more just after summoning the clones and explaining what they are capable of.

Tazuna nodded happily. With a happy hum he set out with the clones trailing him in the shadows.

"Right with that over with..." Tsubaki sighed again before stepping past a smiling Tsunami who tossed the blonde a...feminine need before going into the kitchen.

Tsuki looked at the item in her hand with a deadpan before exiting into the restroom. When that was all done she summoned twenty shadow clones to surround the house in hiding spots to keep watch.

Sighing again she exited the house and began to go to the direction where Kakashi took the green-horn genin and Naruto to train.