Chapter 45

Chapter 45; 

It was dark. Not pitch black dark, more like a dark smoky grey. Kakashi stood in the center of this darkness. His being glowing a mixture of reds, and pitch blacks. He couldn't make out anything around him.

His hearing was muted. And there was simply no scent around him. Then as for vibrations, well it felt more like he was...floating in a way. He 'stood' up straight, but he couldn't feel anything beneath his for one reason or another bare feet.

"Descendant..." A deep voice echoed. It was gruff, and full of dreadful feeling. It enrapt fear in your heart by the mere sound. Though it felt natural to Kakashi. He felt some fear yes, but...not as much as he should have if he were normal.

Kakashi brought his head up as he felt the howls of the wind hit him when he didn't say anything to this 'descendant'. "Who's there?" Kakashi called out to this darkness.

Nothing was said. The area he floated in seemed to get darker and darker by every passing second. He felt a buzzing begin to sting the back of his mind.

His own vision fading with the darkening room. "Trust in yourself, and don't torture yourself. You'll end up hurting yourself and others more than helping." The harsh voice said before everything faded and the scenery changed.

A blinding light suddenly hit his face, blinding the silver haired jonin and confusing him greatly. "My I swear father dislikes conversing with humans but to leave his own descendant and reincarnation so in the dark is just cruel. But not out of his style. No not in any way." A voice, reminding him of a young boy called out, chuckling at the end.

"What?" Kakashi questioned. As he blinked rapidly trying to adjust his vision from this blinding light. "W-where am I?" Kakashi questioned feeling slightly disoriented.

"Hmm in your mindscape." "So this is really just a really weird dream?" "Eh. No." Kakashi blinked once more to get his vision cleared. The scenery was a right library with black, grey, and white clouds dusting the marble floors. Looking upwards a boy appeared, maybe a little younger than his genin. But not by much.

The boy had long, a bought mid-back length pure white hair that had a very slight spike to it. But not as much as Jiraiya's hair does. He had bright gold eyes, with a few speck of pitch black and red.

They were...odd and he would say terrifying but he couldn't bring up any fear, not even a hint of wariness when looking into those eyes of this boy's. Something within him couldn't bring himself to hold any negative outlook to this young one in front of him. He wore a white robe that lay on top of a red kimono.

"Are you done?" The boy asked seeing he was evaluating him. "Ah...Sorry?" "No no your fine human. Now the reason as to why you are here... I know you are curious. Now to put it simply you are a reincarnation. Of a god. The end. Now leave." "HUH?!"

Before Kakashi could question more he had awoken. His eyes snapped open, fluctuating from an iced blue with speck of silver, black, and darker blues. To a glowing dark blue grey eyes, then finally settling to the normal eye color of a dark almost midnight blue. Studying his surroundings and to his delight and relief it was the room he stayed in Tazuna's house.

Suddenly he felt a presence next to him, it shifted; snuggling deeper into his side. Kakashi blinked as he looked down, a feeling of calmness and warmth flood him just as his eyes laid upon her sleeping form. Tsuki slept next to him, once again somehow making it over here to his side, seeking warmth.