Chapter 64

Chapter 64; Preparation for the Chunin Exams 

Enjoy! and please Comment!

(picture doesn't belong to me and isn't exact but image as Yuko-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amongst the village- it was a controlled chaos. So many things the team has found themselves unused to. They found themselves spotting more of nature's aspects in their concrete and metal world then the people and common oddities- a month ago it would have all just bleek out into a haze of movement. Oh sure they'd spot that cabbage farmer pulling his pickings through the busy streets in a wooden wagon- but they wouldn't have realized the crisp leaves that were a tad too soft of the said cabbage- gave way to the fact the farmer let his crops sit a week longer than it should have stayed wouldn't have come to their thought process.

All the wild and feral animals sneaking in the back ways wouldn't have been noticed from behind the blur of the foot traffic. It was odd and now unnatural to them. The lack of nature around them, the silence, and the over population. Regardless if this was a average population- it still felt so overcrowded to them.

Naruto frowned slightly as he walked and studied everything, trying to make connections of where what was, and which place was better for whatever sales they offered. He was looking for his favored armory and weapons shop- trying to remember the way. It took a small amount of time- a bit of a detour getting lost here and there but he arrived. His hidden clawed glove still on his hand, and a ton of money sealed into his pockets.

Happy at the thought of stocking up and to order some materials- along with custom supplies. He entered, greeted with this time not Kenichi Mitsashi. But the burly man's wife- Yuko. A beautiful woman with dark brown hair tied and braided back, in a traditional white and red cheongsam. Her gentle brown eyes landed on Naruto as she welcomed to the store and smiled. "Naruto! It's good to see you. My husband is nearly done working on that beautifully designed katana you requested last month. But is there anything I could help you with?" she informed before asking.

Naruto nodded, happy to hear that and began to take out money. "I'd like to have a restock of 400 kunai, 15 packs of 500 senbon, two rolls of 2000 meter ninja wire, a chakra-infusable mesh shirt, and I have a few requests of other projects I'd like to be worked on in addition to the katana being made." Naruto requested already taking out the needed money for the first few things he listed that he calculated out beforehand.

Blinking a tad shocked, Yuko nodded and grabbed the requested items, counted out the total price and briefly checked Naruto's stack of money he handed over, making sure he didn't miss a note or gave her an extra. She found 600,000 yen extra and was about to hand it back to him, when Naruto shook his head in denial. "Nope, that's covering the rest of the Katana and the other projects I'm going to request." He said. To be sure he won't be overpaying with this money she has no idea where he came up with, she laid the 600,000 yen onto the counter next to her.

Before anything else was said, Naruto sealed his new inventory into a scroll and set that away. Yuko eyed the boy curiously at what he'll request. "I'd like 20 flying thunder god kunai to start out with." His requests began with to which the retired kunoichi stared wide eyed. "Next is a chokuto, I'd like the blade to be a sleek black chakra blade- specifically for holding lightning chakra, the handle having a dark blue- nearly black in color wrap. A third project will be a tekko kagi, this one with a hidden department in the gauntlet to keep a small drawable knife. It'd be appreciated if the design can match the one I already own."