Chapter 62

Chapter 62; The Serenity of a Home worth Going To.

Enjoy and please be sure to comment!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  

They took to the roof tops. Hopping from the stacked roof tops to roof top. Leaping side to side silently across the towering buildings- a mixture of new and old. None of them wanted to deal with the ignorance and blatant disrespect from the civilian and low tier shinobi towards their two Uzumaki- one that was like a brother to them, the other a sister or mother/ and still a strong crush that repeatedly is being stomped on still.

Kakashi sent questioning looks to the twins as they found themselves traveling to the Training Ground 44- The Forest of Death. They were speeding to it- towards the western main entrance. Houses and people became nearly nonexistent in sight. As forest and nature took en-root. And soon they stopped in front of a good sized- two story house, it's furthest point in the fenced backyard roughly 300 meters or a slight more away from the gated entrance of the training ground.

Sakura stopped in front of the walk way, looking at their surroundings in fascination. "What is all of this?" She questioned taking note of a freshly planted garden, newly posted and painted fencing, a bit of steam peeking from behind the house- a hot spring? Tsubaki smiled, "A secret project Naruto and I have been planning and working on for months. I'm glad the clones followed our blueprints perfectly- even added a few new things here and there that work well and tie it all together." She commented being the first to walk forward towards the door. Immediately a clone of Naruto's appeared before her, handed over three keys, identical to one another then poofed away.

Naruto- standing next to Sasuke suddenly straightened and smiled. "They seemed to have picked up somethings when we were practicing with clones in the forest-" he said happily, walking forward and gently taking hold of Ryu so Tsubaki could open the door to their new home. He turned, grinning at his Team- his family.

"Come on in guys. You three can crash with us there is enough furnished rooms and the hot-springs in the back We'll just need to set up a small divider." He said happily. Taking that promising invitation the team entered and was awed by the clean and cozy feeling of the house. They could already pick out some Uzu-like designs. Especially in what they'd guess were handmade and painted paintings hanging from the entry walls.

Entering and taking off their shinobi sandals- or in Tsubaki's case -bandagings from when her latex socks were destroyed the first time around the Uzu forest. They took in the comfy looking couches in the living room, the bench-chair combo sitting in the dining room, the small but spacious compacted kitchen and large island that tied the living room to it.

Soon exhaustion finally caught up to the group and they travelled upstairs, curiosity keeping them moving for a bit longer. Tsubaki though travelled to the 'Master' bedroom, that she and Naruto still plan to share to finally get to feeding the antsy Ryu in her arms and as he slept- take a much needed and craved hot shower.

As that happened Naruto dug around, handing Sakura one of Tsubaki's civilian clothes, Kakashi her large baggy clothes she hid in and hasn't worn for a while and Sasuke clothes of his own and pointed them to where spare showers were or the spare bedrooms in case they just wanted sleep. Kakashi and Sasuke decided on just going to bed, while Sakura skipped down to the personal hot springs the Uzumaki's set up- did a quick clean and soaked in the sheltered and very well private hot spring.

Not bothering with a shower for the moment, Naruto changed and took his gear off, he looked in on his sister's clone that watched over Genryusai as she showered before heading into the basement where the fourteen out of fifteen clones that stayed behind in case any other building ideas came- stayed at.

When he traveled down there, he caught his clones just as they were finishing up an armory wrack, and some of his seals he developed while in Uzushio. He grinned noticing fifty were his temporary barrier seals, and the other stack was his improved combustion seals. "I'm glad you fourteen stayed behind. Great job on the improvised designs while I was on the Mission. When you are done putting up that wrack next to the scrolls shelf you are dismissed."

Naruto stated and traveled past his clones to the far corner of the room to the large cement block flooring. Reaching into the crack on the floor, he easily lifted the secret door and walked down the small flight of stairs. As he traveled he set up little seals for protection, and to ensure burglars would get hell if any attempt was made at what will be the room that holds their money stash and relics.

He took out the scroll he sealed the Uzumaki reserves of gold and released the seal. He tossed the scroll into the center of the floor and watched the room fill with gold coins and ryo-some of it being notes most actual coin either from this era or an older time. He even caught sight of many gemstones, and gold carved or some other stone carved figurines and relics peek through the small ocean of money.

Naruto smiled, deeply amused. To think a month ago he and his sister struggled earning and keeping money. Juggling bills, rent, absurd food prices, ninja equipment, and at times buyings of little gifts for the other. And now- well he has a rough guess- but they were now most likely one of the richest in Fire Country. Perhaps even the Elemental Nations. He liked how this worked out- they finally got a piece of what they were due with all of their mistreatment and horrible beginnings.

Turning his back towards the still filling roo, he climbed back up the stairs, ensuring the seals were active and locked in place before exiting and resealing the secret trap door. By this time, his clones have dispelled, and he was too tired for much else to happen. He walked back up stairs to the main floor, just passing by a half sleep Sakura on her way to a guest room and climbed up the stairs into his shared room with his sister.

Tsubaki- hair braided back loosely and already fast asleep in their king sized bed. He smiled spotting her clone, curled up on a chair acting as a temporary helder for Ryu as he, himself slept peacefully. Satisfied at what he found, he dove into the warm and plush bed, and laid down next to his sister. The twins curled up next to each other instantly- and they knew no longer. Entrapped in the lull of sleep. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you all liked it! I'm glad it didn't take me too long to update! I found some time to quickly type this chapter out tonight- the reason it's so short compared to my many- many others. Soon I'll be incorporating the Chunnin Exams Arc, but first I'll be posting two or three more chapters of them fitting back in to Village life and settle a bit. Love you my readers!

Love Kisa~