Chapter 50

Chapter 50;

Dinner was finally all ready and again like always Tsubaki's cooking was of glorious beauty. The creamy broth seemed to just flow down the throat soothing and filled to the brim of pure, fresh, and delectable flavor.

Sitting across and next to each other Naruto was eating large portions at a time happily while still trying to keep the nervous and terrifying feeling he was getting from his sister out of his thoughts.

While Sasuke basically poured the delicious food down his throat, tears of absolute unfiltered joy twinkling in his onyx orbs. Sitting next to the once very broody preteen was Sakura a true Kunoichi-to-be that was just a few days ago a fall hard useless, moronic, naïve, clumsy, loud, and annoying fangirl.

She was also eating with absolute joy at the mere taste of the god worthy food. Across from Sakura was Tazuna who gladly ate then poured down his cheap sake down his throat after every bite.

Next to the old Man was his grumpy and emo-like eight year old, while he fell hard in love with the female Uzumaki's cooking. It seemed to snap as the brat just played with his food broodingly not wanting to feel false hope nor happiness with the absolute no-one-can-possibly-stand-up-against Gato Moto, the ruthless, Trillionaire, gangster, whom lets never forget is a perverted Pedophile midget.

Next to the broody child sat his mother, Tsunami. The young twenty year old ate with a small smile and blush. She loved the young girl's cooking. In fact she is getting some tips from the blonde how to improve her own cooking.

So she may get this wonderful fresh flavor in each bite that made you wish to melt in the beauty of it all. Next to the woman was Tsubaki she just simply ate while smiling a peaceful yet oddly terrifying smile.

She was still pissed at her brother though she knew he didn't really mean it. But really announcing that she was experiencing the time of month not only in front of his teammates but Kakashi-san and the clients as well?

Maybe pretending to be a loud motor-mouth idiot for so long affected his head more then she originally thought it did. Since he should already know just what the hell pushed her buttons to go all hellish and what made her a sympathetic softy that made her want to do nothing else but cuddle with the thing that enrapt her heart.

Then finally sitting down next to her and facing no one (and making damn well sure no one got even a glimpse of his face) sat Kakashi, eating and happily eating the fish curry stew and rice in satisfaction. He felt at ease. Completely at ease in fact.

The tortu- I mean training he set his students through let his locked away sadism a little freedom. He hasn't been able to release that secret part of him since four years ago when he was taken out of Anbu and into the Elite Jonin ranking.

Though of course he let it briefly out from time to time when he still went on Suicide Missions until they completely stopped two years ago. Really while that old Hokage thought those evil, corrupt, and mentally straining missions was destroying his mind really it gave him a way to vent out his angers of this world, stress of everyday life, grief, and this Sadistic ways he kept locked up under a façade of absolute boredom and unimpressed mannerism for...basically his entire life.

He let it out when his father still lived and he instantly took notice it got under the man's skin like iced blood flowing through him. So of course as a young boy that only really had his father at the time he transitioned it to the second easiest emotion he found himself easily snapped on, absolute boredom of EVERYTHING.