Chapter 51

WARNING!!

There will be mature content but no worries nothing will be in...high description. The Mature contents will be describing and hinting rape (group--or gang-- rape) and the mental backlash it can have.

More of the mental back lash will be in the next chapter. Truthfully I was avoiding this chapter posting but because of my messed up mind I saw this...I don't want to say needed in this story but in a way yes as I want it...in a sense realistic.

I suppose I'm just a little tired of seeing such unrealistic fanfictions that seem to have none of the darker workings of a Shinobi and further more Kunoichi You readers can skip this chapter if you really can't read it. Thank you for liking my story enough to get this far in. Though I swear I'm working on not being so....drawn out in my future chapters.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Four more days have passed by them all speedily. And Tsubaki immediately put her plan into work, feigning sickness and extreme weakness. And seeing the looks on all of Team Seven's faces made the female Uzumaki's heart clench uncomfortably. In worry, Naruto stashed clones in the surrounding area to protect both the family and his sister before he left with his team and client to undoubtedly re-match Zabuza Momochi and his companion Haku. 

And finally when all of Team Seven, client included left the border of her Chakra Sensor the girl let out a tired sigh before leaving a shadow clone to feign illness and snuck out the house into the still foggy and dark morning where the warm, soothing rays of the golden sphere has yet to embrace the entirety of sky and land alike.

Occasionally Tsubaki flared her sonar to double check her preys' positions just to be sure her plan isn't in the need of being changed. Thankfully it has not so by the time she reached her 'checkpoint' the preteen found it nearly struck seven. Struggling to withhold the tired sigh she cast a transformation and not some lousy genjutsu that 'changed' your appearance. But is a literal transformation.

Once a blonde that stood just about 5 foot straight Kunoichi, now stood a short-haired Brunette, with a luscious hourglass figure with creamy and slightly sun-kissed skin, that stood 5'6 with a standard civilian dress, and some normal strap wooden sandals.

With another sigh, Tsubaki summoned two strengthened –also advanced henged- Shadow clones that appeared as rough middle-aged men. Turning to them Tsubaki saw her clones look at her with a sour face before putting on the facial features of malice, lust, and absolute fury. With a slight nod, Tsubaki broke out in a slow and sloppy run as her clones also began to chase after her, also slowly.

Yelling out profanities and threats of what they will do to her when they catch her. Pretending to heave tiredly Tsubaki again acted out looking around wildly in 'fear' seeing large gates not far she began to make a 'mad dash' for it, her clothes in tatters and covered in dirt. Her 'pursuers' not far waving their farming tools wildly with scowls and lusting glints in their eyes.

Tsubaki faked a whimper as she reached the gate, shaking the metal fence in urgency she called out for help in a terrified voice. "HELP! PLEASE HELP ME!" She screamed with tears in her eyes as she again shook the fence once more. Not a few seconds later a scowling guard came to see what the racket was so early in the morning but stopped the scowl once he saw the panting brunette in a ripped dress that showed a generous amount of cleavage shaking the gate in a terrified manner, a different emotion engulfed him.