Chapter 56

Chapter 56

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tsubaki and Naruto stared up in awe at their family tree. It lead all the way to thee Kosuke Ōtsutsuki née Uzumaki! Which lent to Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, who linked to the creators of the Senju and Uchiha clans; Asura Ōtsutsuki (Senju), and Indra Ōtsutsuki (Uchiha). Then to Hamura Ōtsutsuki who linked to the creators of the Hyuuga and Kaguya; Ryo Ōtsutsuki (Kaguya), Chuya Ōtsutsuki (Kaguya), Emiko Ōtsutsuki (Hyuga), and Hironori Ōtsutsuki (Hyuga). And it only went down from there.

Naruto was studying the names and choked seeing who their great grandparents were. "Ah..sis.." Tsubaki blinked and looked down, her neck stiff from staring up at the ceiling reading the names of their ancestors. "Yeah?" Naruto merely pointed at the two names above their father's mother's parents. "WHAT?!" Tsubaki cried out in shock rubbing her eyes a few times trying to be sure they weren't deceiving her. "B-bu-" Naruto halted her there and pointed to their mother's great aunt's husband. "Yup." "Well...holy shit." That was all they could say.

Who knew? I mean they knew they were related to a Hokage, that being as their father was the fourth, but two of the founders as well?! The Lord First was their Mother's great Uncle, while the Second is their Father's GRANDPA. After their freak-out session that was completely needed! Naruto and Tsuki turned to each other with a very similar glint in their eyes. Yeah...the Council really messed up on just who to mess with.

After a bit of cackling and sharing of plans to get revenge and torment the hell out of the cranky elders that seriously screwed with their lives. So yeah, after that uh...brief topic the twins went back to exploring and in Naruto's case, have clones copy the entire family tree, and have 100 scout the room and copy any writing that seem interesting. Tsubaki wondered around, constantly pushing her thick red bangs out of her face as she explored, trying to get a feel for her new height and heavy hair. This place was sooo clean, without a pinch of dust or any previous tracks of anything. But the air was clean. It was the purest air she ever breathed in. Actually, all of Uzu was clean if you don't count the village's throughout the Isles she means.

But still, how could anyone wish to attack somewhere like this? How'd they even step past the borders with giant whirlpools, hurricanes, sharp rocks that jut out of the sea floor, hundred foot waves and these mysterious beings that sound like they'd crush you if you past those obstacles? It was becoming clearer and clearer that the fall of the Uzumaki clan was not caused from Three joined forces of Shinobi villages but something different...something that had a bigger motive to do such a thing.

Of course her weird instincts she has gained since stepping foot on this island helped that. But still, everything seemed off. And not just the mysterious death. But the oddly cleanliness of these marble temples, and this underground tree-entranced cavern held. And she was serious with what she means this cavern was clean. There was no loose dirt, the vines and floral 'decorum's' seemed taken cared of, the gems on the ceiling and walls even glittered as if had a regular dusting and shining!