Chapter 26

Chapter 26;

Enjoy!~

Taubaki gritted her teeth in annoyance. She has a feeling to where he will strike but will she make it in time? No she will. She may be out of shape but such distance from only ten feet away, she'll be able to get there before him.

Naruto was tense for the first time since the tender age of seven was his life in danger once more. The thrill-seeker part of him couldn't help to be excited he wanted to see if he could fight and protect himself and his precious people.

If not? Well it wasn't like he could die all that easily. And he could smash his mask to smithereens. The surprise will cause Momochi to falter and bam! Dead. He knew he'd have to do it sooner or later though he'd prefer not to.

Then in an instant Kakashi unleashed his KI and chakra into the air. The mist blasting away from the Konoha ninja. The KI swirled lashing heavy foreboding throughout the area all of it directed at Zabuza but it was still sensed by them all. Well Sakura was unable to sense it.

Naruto stiffened slightly and Tsubaki nearly side-glanced at the jonin before refocusing to keeping track on the nuke-nin's actions. But Sasuke...sasuke was effected by it greatly. His onyx eyes widened in terror. His body beginning to quake as the fear began to set in.

'What an intense thirst for blood! One shallow breath! The tiniest movement of the eye! Is enough to bring on instant death!' He began to slightly hyperventilate, sweat drenching his body. 'If it goes on like this I'll go insane!' His body began to shake noticeably.

Tsuki and Naruto looked at him from the corners of their eyes. Worry and uncertainty easily seen within their cerulean orbs. Naruto was uncertain of what to do. And Tsuki was worried that the Uchiha would try to commit suicide if this continued. The Killing intent of a jonin to a regular genin is poisonous.

'The clash of two jonin intent to kill! I've never felt something so chilling! This is as if my own life is being choked off!' His kunai with in his shaky sweaty pale moved closer to his stomach. As if unconsciously preparing to disembowel it's owners stomach. 'NO! I can't bare it!! I'd rather take my own life!' 

Sasuke took the kunai knife with both hands readily to stab the blade in an upwards notion going from the stomach piercing the shuddering heart. Tsubaki and Naruto seeing this were ready to jump to him and rip the kunai from the raven's hands. But thankfully they weren't the only ones catching the dark suicidal thoughts of the last loyal Uchiha.

"Sasuke." Kakashi called from his position, calm and almost seemingly uncaring but the tone in his voice sent chills. He for probably the first time since taking on Team Seven was serious and deadly. Sasuke hearing his name flung his head up, his eyes still dilating in the fear he felt swarm him. 

"Calm down. I'll protect you with my life. All of you. I will not allow my comrades to die." His voice echoed with superiority and truth. He turned to look at the shaken genin with a closed-eye smile. "Trust me." Tsubaki and Naruto let out small unnoticeable smiles. Tsuki's hidden under her black face mask and Naruto's making it look more like a grim look than anything else.

Sakura scared and unnerved about the whole ordeal that surrounded this mission just stared at her sensei confused. 'Why did he call out Sasuke-kun?' Sasuke relaxed his stiff muscles slightly just enough to show he was alright now. But still on alert for the enemy jonin.

In another second both Naruto and Tsubaki tensed, Tsubaki feeling the vibrations of the man before he even spoke moved in a ridiculous speed to get to the bridge builder.

"I wouldn't be so sure..." Zabuza's deep voice rumbled from the surrounding mist that circled them enclosing them in a sort of ring. Just a millisecond after his voice was heard he appeared in between the team seven genin and the client. Tazuna began to shiver, hopelessness engulfing him. He was going to die...

"It's over." He called raising his sword to decapitate them all. Kakashi's Sharingan eye looked over, it analyzing the being that is 'Zabuza Momochi'. Kakashi jumped forward and just as he was to thrust a kunai into the man's stomach Tsubaki appeared next to him tanto drawn out to stab the rouge in the gut. 

Together their blades entered the body. It let out a grunt and choked breath. Before instead of crimson blood flooding to leave the body in its stead was water, clear and cold, like the lake just a few feet away from them.

The two didn't show any surprise. Looking back Naruto's eyes widened. "Sensei! Behind you!" He yelled out, he knew Tsubaki already sensed the man but he didn't know about his sensei's sensing abilities.

Tsubaki can tell where you are, if you a lying, and what emotion you are feeling (depends at points for that one) she can sense out Anbu and Jiji with no problem.

His sensei? He didn't know. The jonin didn't ever really told any of them his strengths and weaknesses. He bit the side of his cheek. His right hand ready to release the claws at any second now.

Kakashi's eyes widened turning to look at the rouge. "DIE!" Zabuza called. His Kubikiribocho swung with horrendous force at the jonin and 'genin'. Tsubaki instantly using her height to the advantage shoved a huge load of chakra into her gravity seal and smashed into the dirt.

The oversized butcher knife swung overhead into the 'jonin's' path slicing 'him' in half. She didn't show any reaction besides feeling a horrible cramp deciding to make itself known making her turn a little blue.

Zabuza's eyes widened as he stopped watching the 'jonin's' death in glee. Blood wasn't a clear blue. 'Impossible...The water clone jutsu...It can't be!' Naruto and the other genin let out a breath of relief.

'Even in the mist he saw through my illusion and copied it in an instant.' He thought with gritted teeth. His beady eyes began to turn to Tsubaki wanting to question her existence as no genin should have been able to be able to work with the infamous Copy cat Ninja Kakashi Hatake and keep up with his speed.

But that of course was stopped as his mind went to the real matter. A kunai held to his throat by the man he tried to slice in half not a second age. "Don't move." Kakashi hissed glaring at the mist ninja's head. "Now it's over." 

Hope you liked it! 

Love, Kisacatdemon!~

~(edited)~