Chapter 31

Chapter 31;

Enjoy!~ For the ones who think they can't write stories or be successful at something. And if you are thinking of giving up look at this video my bio. Teacher had us watch yesterday. It was pretty good. And it had what I like to call the 'inspiration voice'. WARNING! The video is 10 minutes long!!

_____________________________

Everything was silent after that was said. Everyone staring, or glaring at their opponent. Utter seriousness held within their eyes. Naruto's were the most narrowed, his knees bent the slightest bit that it would have gone unnoticed by a rookie jonin and lower.

But Zabuza caught it. He was not greenhorn jonin. This boy in front of him was hiding something of sorts. He held a secret by what the air of sudden aloofness is to go by. A second ago he was harping and yelling like a buffoon. But now...he is acting like a ninja.

His eyes went to Tsubaki, narrowed in anger. 'And then there is her, the Reaper's Shadow. She is trouble. Big trouble. And she won't hesitate to go for a messy or clean kill unlike the rookies behind her. That and the fact she and that weird gutsy brat look similar. Scarily similar. Is it possible they are related? If so maybe he can use that to my advantage...'

Sakura watched everything from her place next to the bridge builder, sweat pouring like rivers from her glands. She's not going to be able to take this damnable silence for long.

And her inner self is giving her an headache from still complaining that all they're doing is standing while they're teammate's, Kakashi-sensei's, and Tsuki's lives are at stake.

It was unnerving and stomach twisting. It made bile rise to her throat before she forcefully shoved it back down. She was useless on the battle field. All she has is an over-large forehead, book smarts, and a photographic memory. How are any of those helpful in this current situation?!

The silence finally stopped. Ending by the sound of Naruto's voice. Yet at the same time it wasn't the boy they knew voice. It was gruffer, and serious. Not a high squeaky voice that only ever uttered idiocy. "Sasuke...You ready to take this guy down?" Sasuke merely "Hnned" while nodding his head.

But inside his mind he momentarily freaked out. The dobe he knew really wasn't presently there at the 'moment'.

Clone Zabuza gave a dry amused chuckle at what the genin said. "Big words for such a little man. You think your plan is going to keep you in the game?" He rasped.

By the original Zabuza Kakashi growled in anger and stress. 'Gah! This isn't good! Tsubaki and Naruto will be able to handle themselves from what I've seen and know. But Sasuke and Sakura? No they'll be destroyed. They need to get out of here!'

"What are you doing?! I told you to run! This fight was over the moment I was caught! Now take off!!" 'Okay that might have been a small fib but seriously what is wrong with my genin?! DO NOT ENGAGE THE ENEMY YOU KNOW THAT WILL DESTROY YOU!!!'

"Your mission is not to prove how brave you are! It's to save the bridge builder! STAY ON MISSION!" Kakashi yelled again once seeing his cute stubborn genin not move an inch.

All the while Taubaki and Naruto shaking in fury. Glaring at his sensei secretly, Naruto then turned to the bridge builder. "Hmph. Bridge Builder?" Naruto asked wanting to hear what he, the client has to say to this situation. Kakashi twitched in irritation from being completely ignored by his little genin.

Tazuna's hat was tilted shadowing his upper face only leaving his chin seen. "Hmm." He hummed a gruff sigh. "Well I guess this all happened because of me...Because of my desire to live. But I won't let stand in your way now. Forget about me and do what you got to do! Go save your sensei!" Tazuna yelled. No fear in his eyes just the desire to set things right and allowing them to do as they wish after getting them all into this situation.

"Hmph. Alright you hear that?" Sasuke grumbled out to Naruto. "Yeah. You ready?" Naruto said back rolling his shoulders a look of utter seriousness on his face. All the while Tsubaki still only stared at Kakashi in annoyance. "Kakashi-san." She said growling, her left eyebrow twitching uncontrollably.

This got the jonin's attention. "Ehh?" He didn't know what to say at her dark look. And he really didn't want to ensure the famous Uzumaki wrath upon himself. Too bad he already did and didn't know about it.

"Do you want to know what Naruto told me when I asked about the bell test your team did to prove their worth as ninja? He not only told me about the battles and such. But he told me about your little speech word for word. Are you trying to make us abandon you?" She growled.

"Like you said, 'Those who break the rules are trash. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash'. I have no desire to leave you behind at the mercy to this eyebrow-less, large sword fetish freak. And I don't care for the rules, and certainly not against breaking them. And your genin certainly aren't either. Now shut the fuck up. And accept that you're going to get your stuck up, lazy ass saved by a bunch of twelve year old genin!" Tsubaki barked out, furious at the Jonin. At each word Kakashi both shrunk in fear, and felt a swell of pride in his heart at thinking his genin are doing this all for little old him.

Naruto couldn't help but stuff his fist in his mouth to keep from laughing. His sensei just got chewed out by his sister. And it was funny. It was very funny. Especially seeing the white as a sheet complexion and utter horror on his face now from facing a piece of Tsuki's monstrous wrath.

Never anger an Uzumaki female. Or your dead. Normal females (even though all of them are batshit crazy) will only beat the shit out of you or have you come close to death. Uzumaki women on the other hand will castrate you, cuss you out, and make you fear them.

And they won't give a damn about who you are, your rank, or whatever prestigious clan you are from. When they say something you best listen and don't take it for granted. 

Hope you liked it!~

Love, Kisacatdemon

~(edited)~