Chapter 37

Chapter 37;

Enjoy. This chapter in general didn't hurt my brain but I have been working on Tsubaki and Naruto's Bio. Planning out their future in this story, which includes future children, spouse(s), Parents, Grandparents, and Great Grandparent, Weapons, Natural Chakra Natures and taught chakra natures, Death, and what they are masters in (Taijutsu/Ninjutsu/ Genjutsu/ Kenjutsu ...blah blah blah)

So yeah I have a damn headache. Tell me if you want to see (a part of it) of the said Bio. I would not be posting it all up to be seen until everything is where I want it of course, it will be somewhat seen in the UZU ARC ( somewhere in Chapters 53-60). Well anyways enjoy the chapter!~

_____________________________

Yin gave his sister a low growl, really is it too much to ask of for his sister to stop acting like a bitch?! She even went and infected their brat with bitchy syndrome! Yin paused a second and sniffed the air. Oh wait no, the bitchiness is coming from MS-ing. He blinked and looked down at his blood covered hands.

'Well shit. No wonder brat is so pissy. She's already losing a bit of blood beforehand. Ah well. But then again since the previous events while we were hibernating...she'll literally interrogate us. I get my ass handed often enough. When the brat is ready to ask questions I'm bailing.'

Picking out the last shard. Yin quickly healed up the intestines and skin before skillfully flicking all the blood from his human hands. They didn't even show the slightest signs of once being covered in blood...well visually. They still reeked of iron.

"Alright brat you're healed up. Though I'd still recommend rest. Don't want to strain anything." Yin advised while standing up to his full eight foot height.

The genin and client looked over in awe. They never saw someone so tall in their life. Funny thing is though; he is an average height in Maki and the realm of Gods or 'Heaven' as many prefer to call it.

It really is a 'small' world that similarly looks like an extravagant green house with 'glass' spheres the size of a marble (some the size of a tennis ball) floating above a large fountain. But that is getting off topic.

Tsuki nodded in acceptance before being helped up by Yang who also stood to her full height of seven foot. Again the genin and civilian couldn't help to gawk at these two's 'insane' heights.

"We will be back within the seal to further 'see' the happenings of the last...five? Months, when you are all rested in the safety of the client's home you can summon us. Please remember to rest Tsuki-chan. Naru-chan, please make sure your sister doesn't train today or tomorrow."

"Her body functioning's are quite stressed. She can cook, and walk, but make sure she gets more than the average amount of sleep she normally gets, tie her to the futon if needed. Goodbye for now! Oh. And no worries your sensei is only feeling chakra exhaustion!~" Yang said before both Yin and herself 'disappeared'.

Tsubaki deadpanned in annoyance and confusion. That was before she turned her head and saw the scene down below.

On the ground Kakashi stood a look that foretells the calculation that was being done within the man's head. He was looking directly at a young teenage...boy? Who donned a bone white mask.

Naruto looked over at his sister just after nodding to Yang. "Are you alright?" He asked worried. Tsubaki merely shrugged. "Eh. I feel sore and tired but good enough that I won't drop out like a light." She explained her voice a little drowsy.

Kakashi gave a gruff gasp, a mixture of surprise, and evident pain within his vocals. The masked...boy gave a small 'amused' chuckle, "You were right. It was his last battle." Naruto looked at the hunter nin in wariness.

Slowly letting the other's down from the tree, first helping Sakura and Sasuke, then the client, then finally his sister and himself made their way down the very tall dead tree.

Tsubaki also studied the masked boy in a warily guarded way. Tsuki and Naruto gave each other a side glance, both catching the scent of the boy. Or should they say the secondary sent that lingered on the teen.

Tsubaki and Naruto both gave a glance at Kakashi to see hi tiredly sway, before straighten himself out, he caught the looks the twin's gave him and signaled that they will not engage, they weren't in a wanted position to fight another possibly low-jonin leveled ninja at this moment.

They both huffed a sighbefore noticing Sakura, Tazuna, and Sasuke all equally had nerves comingundone. They were nervous, tired, and frightened. Seeing this 'Hunter Nin' madethem relax the slightest even though they tried to keep their guard up as muchas possible.

The twins equally closed their eyes depressed. 'This mission is damnannoying already...' Tsuki thought to herself turning her attention back to thetopic on hand with Naruto.

Sasuke glared at the older teen in anger, disbelief, and wariness. He can't believe this guy only a few simple years older could defeat this-this-A-ranked Rogue, while they-he had so much struggle. It was annoying and stung his Uchiha pride. But most of all it made him feel insecure.

Insecure like the way he was before that incident and found out that man's 'true' face. He hated this feeling. He hated feeling weak. And with being weak how can he ever open to someone? How can he protect the ones he actually cares about? No those thoughts should not be thought...He isn't strong enough to protect the future possibility of them.

And he isn't strong enough to kill him. To force him to actually look at his face and repeat to him what he said that night, falling to the ground dead. Sasuke was suddenly shaken out of his thoughts when he saw something move. Instantly he went on guard only to see it was actually only just his sensei.

Kakashi stared down the unmoving body of Zabuza Momochi with blank eyes. Jumping down, landing in front of said unmoving body. Briefly he caught Sasuke tensing to only relax a second later. 'He must be quite jumpy at the moment...My genin and Taubaki aren't in proper condition to fight this new so called 'Hunter ninja'.' Kakashi mused to himself extending his hand to check Zabuza's pulse.

'This indicates he is dead. But by the angle the Senbon were thrown, the lack of poison, and where it was thrown he is merely in a staged death state. Cleaver boy but not cleaver enough. If he dipped these in purple or green food die water it would have tricked me but this?...Not going to cut it. Now should we really engage or let him and Zabuza go?'

Kakashi did a quick analysis of everyone's current status to find Kisa tired, Sakura worried and disheveled, Tazuna looked ready to faint, Sasuke was tired and piping angry, and Naruto was bored...Then he himself had multiple injuries, severe chakra loss, and tired. Very tired. 'What to do what to do?'

Hey hope you liked it!~

Love, Kisacatdemon~

~(edited)~