Chapter 60

Warning-- extremely long! And ending of the Uzu-Arc! Finally I know- I have problems over typing and doing fillers.
Will have sad moments- and good old Uzumaki wtfs!
Enjoy ♡♡\(^◇^)/♡♡

Chapter 60

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Naruto nodded happily noting they all were on board. He turned back to the twin Dragons. "I have a question, For the most part, Tsuki and I did a straight run back from the castle with very few detours. So we don't know the land very well. Do you guys have any maps or brief details what's in the north, south, west and east? We know in the upper northern center is the castle and dragon nests but beyond that we don't know much and couldn't find any books, scrolls, or maps giving a detailed description where what was where." the Uzumaki prince asked, curious if they knew anything on that.

Yin frowned in thought, "The main Shrine of the Infinite Protectors are in the Northern tip, a bit west, following the paths of the valleys- that sector is under the phoenix clan's jurisdiction and land. All the East actually is the Phoenixes, The North- Dragon domain, West- are the Hydra's territory then the South belongs to the Great Cat Clans, Tigers, Lions, Panthers and Jaguars, and Lynx. Within their territories lay other clans that roam as friends to that class. Dire Wolves and wolves with the Phoenixes and Ravens in the East, Dragons with the faeries, whisps, and the wraths in the North, bears, Elk, and Owls with the Hydra's in the West, and Hawks are teamed with the Great Cat Clans in the South." He said.

Yang nodded at what her brother said and expanded on it, "The South holds much more open, Valley or tall grass- plains, rolling hills, fewer dense forests, and watering holes. The West is more of a marsh, there is still dense forests and land but much is water, filled and rich in vegetation, berries and fish. The East is pure forest, with a few lakes and many streams branching and flowing between roots and in some cases carving paths through and underneath trees and a lot of mist, most of the time it seemed to be in endless night if I remember correctly...Then the North, it is a mix of forest and mountains. Dragons being the Royal's summons and the Faeries the guardians of the knowledge of old. The Castle sits there next to the Dragons as last and strongest defense." she informed crossing her arms again.

Yin gnawed at his bottom lip in thought. "Warning though, I don't remember too much but, the Wraths are unfriendly, Goblins tend to steal all of your belongings, there are hundreds of evil souls locked away in certain places of the swamps in the West and in the East. Raven- some of them preform a dark form of yin chakra jutsus- extracting their enemies soul and trapping it with them till the soul breaks or they feast on the soul if it is too their taste. In the swamps, the souls there are victims of the Kelpies and some of the Hydra. The mists there can drive some mad especially the salt lake the Kelpies lurk in. With Tsubaki you'd be safe because that race of sea creature knows and adores her soul, but being alone there, their hunger will take over and you would be a victim. But it is a great area to practice water jutsu, senses training, and meditations."

Yang blinked and tilted her head, "Ah while we are on that subject- South, North, West and East all have a particular element or elements they are stronger in or would be best practiced at. North with the dragons with the mountainous terrain is great for earth jutsu practicing, but is also good for wind, lightning, and fire jutsus- as long as you are not near the Forest of Knowledge where the faeries inhabit. South is ideal for earth, lightning and water, West is best for water only- no lightning or fire, East is the prime area for fire and lightning in the Phoenixes valleys, the forests are entirely fire proof. And I'm pretty certain the forests and swamp lands are all ideal for stealth training while all around is perfectly suitable for chakra control and expansion training."