Chapter 13

Chapter 13;

Enjoy!~

Tsubaki sat there her eyes closed as for the first time in a long while let her skin feel the warmth of the sun's rays. She just sat there near the large oak tree for what seemed like hours which was in truth only a half hour. Her serene look made the younger class of students stop and stare at the mortal goddess. Just her presence made everyone relax.

Within the next five peaceful minutes the blond beauty's brother came running from the building a look of wary and excitement on his face. "Naru-nii?" Tsuki questioned her twin seeing his emotion conflicted face. "Hmmm... Ki-nee...Do we have enough for a larger than normal dinner?" He asked while crossing his arms behind his back. "I think so. Why?" She answered as she got up from the lush grass. 

"Well Kakashi-sensei says we shouldn't eat breakfast tomorrow for the Survival test or we might puke. So do we? I don't want to push aside his warning but I don't want to lose all my energy by chucking it all up again." He said as they began to leave the campus. 'So that's his game...' Tsubaki thought to herself with a small gleam in her eyes. 'He doesn't want them to blindly follow orders that might hurt the team in the end. It almost sounds like he is doing his own a bit harsher way of promoting teamwork.' Tsubaki smiled at her brother. 

"Well then let's get home. I'll make sure to pack some snacks for yourself and your team though." Tsuki stated as she walked in step to her brother doing her best to ignore the perverted and lustful stares that roamed over her body. "But Ki-nee he said to not eat breakfast!~" 

Tsubaki couldn't help but giggle at his reasoning and whining voice. "Yes. He gave you a personal opinion to not eat breakfast but what about a snack to get your team and yourselves energy back for the survival test that you will most likely be teaming up in?" She said cleverly. 

'If he doesn't realize it with that hint then I don't know what will.' He hummed in thought before nodding in acceptance. "If you say so sis. So what will you do for a sensei and a team?" He questioned while looking around them and throwing glares when he notices the civilian's obvious eye-raping to his beloved twin sister. "My new sensei is jiji, and I'll be doing D-ranks myself while C-rank and above will be done with another team most likely with either your team or one of the other rookie teams." She stated lazily as she tried to conceal her shivers of disgust. 

"Ooh. That's cool. I can't believe these bastard's are doing this to you though. Why aren't you yellin' and scaring these idiot's sis?" He said blandly with an undertone of disgust as he shoved a thumb to the civilians' directions. "I know but what's the use? As long as they just look and not touch I'll be fine." She told her brother who merely grumbled angrily. "Fine." He muttered with a pout and a small huff of anger.

~Next Morning—4:30a.m.~