Chapter 27

(I saw this picture and died) --Don't own media

Chapter 27;

Enjoy!~

Tsubaki let out a shallow breath as she stabilized her secret gravity seal taking chakra from it to be able to stand once more. Her eyes narrowed at the Rouge. Something is amiss but what would it be?

Naruto stared wide eyed from his place on the floor blinking. 'Note #2: REALLY WORK ON SPEED, The client might have died just then! Well him and Uchiha and Haruno.' Sakura stared crossed eyed as her mind went into overdrive trying to understand what happened.

'1. Protecting builder
2. Kakashi-sensei says something to Sasuke-kun
3. Scary voice
4. Crazy Rogue ninja jumps in between us –genin- and client Mr. Tazuna
5. Almost dies
6. Kakashi-sensei and Kisa-san saves us stabbing crazy mist ninja
7. Crazy mist ninja actually was water clone
8. tries to kill Kakashi-sensei and Kisa-san
9. Kakashi-sensei dies, Kisa-san dodges
10. Kakashi-sensei is actually is alive tricking us like that AGAIN
11. Crazy mist ninja is going to die now, and 12. WHAT THE HELL TYPE OF KUNOiCHI AM I?!'

Sasuke was now calmed, cooling himself down remembering his ambition of killing him and restore his clan. He bore his onyx eyes in the direction of his Jounin-sensei and the missing Nin with almost something akin to boredom.

"You're finished." Kakashi said once more tightening his grip. "Heeh..." Naruto breathed in relief before noticing he wasn't acting in character and so closely followed he yelled out "ALL RIGHT!!" in victory.

Sakura ignoring her mental list for the moment giggled uneasily but happy her team's sensei is alright and victorious. Sasuke just looked on with nothing to say or show.

Unexpectedly Zabuza began to chuckle. "Huh?" Kakashi breathed stiffening slightly. Tsubaki also stiffened feeling the unease growing in her stomach. Sneakily she sent out her chakra radar to feel for the surroundings. She kept a wary eye on the rouge as she searched. For what? She didn't know yet. But it was unsettling her.

Finally Zabuza spoken up. "Finished?" Kakashi's eyes widened as the Mist ninja said that. What was he missing? "You really don't get it do you? Your technique is nothing but crass imitation. I'll never be defeated by a mere Copy cat ninja like you." Kakashi's eyes narrowed more as Zabuza resumed chuckling. 

"You are full of surprises though. You had already copied my water clone jutsu while you made your little speech. Very skillfully executed You made your clone to say those words to draw my attention. While you hid in the mist." Zabuza gave Kakashi a side glance his eyes gleaming with insanity.

"Waiting for me to make my move." This was said as Tsubaki continued to search the area and Naruto couldn't help but study the rouge. 'What is he getting at? That he can't be out done? All we seen was the Hidden Mist jutsu and the Water clone. But here he was with a knife to the neck about to die.

So what was he getting at...Wait. OH SHIT!!!' The blonde's eyes widened largely as his teeth gritted showing his sharp canines to the outside world.

As he was about to yell for his sensei to get away from the rouge, Zabuza's voice rang out. "Nice try." In a millisecond another Zabuza appeared behind the jonin enclosing him.

"But I'm not that easy to fool." The Zabuza under Kakashi's kunai busted into a puddle of water forcing Kakashi to lean forward the slightest bit.

Tsubaki cursed loudly as did Naruto. They HATE their Uzumaki-life luck. It's shit they tell you! SHIT!!

"GHAA THAT ONE WAS A CLONE TWO!!!" Naruto still needing to keep the facade up yelled in idiocy. Kakashi quickly turned his head to look at the rouge, shoulders and legs tense ready for the coming attack.

Zabuza swung up Kubikiribocho intending to slice the silver haired man in half. Quickly Kakashi crouched downward making sure to bring his head down extra low. The large sword swung over head and dug itself into the earth.

Switching hands on it Zabuza used his sword to stabilize himself before spinning round and sending a kick to Kakashi's back. Kakashi gasped seeing that he'll not be able to move in time, sent chakra to shield his bones so they won't shatter. The kick sent him flying into the lake's direction.

"Now." Zabuza said to himself gripping his blade, forcing it out of the earth before running forward in great speeds.

Tsubaki couldn't do anything, her mind still processing while Naruto has processed everything that is happening just didn't have the speed it would take to save his sensei.

Blinking, Tsubaki saw his path but before she could do anything she caught Kakashi throwing a cluster of a small metallic weapon to the floor, and a hand signal for her to stay with the genin's side. With gritted teeth she followed orders.

"Hm? Makibishi spikes!" Zabuza quickly slide to a halt. "Trying to slow me down? Hm. Foolish." Turning around Zabuza did a back flip into the lake diving straight in. "SENSEI!!" Naruto called out worried. 

Sakura was quivering her eyes dilating as worry and fear set its course in her. All previous emotions dissipated and engulfed by these two. 'I can't believe Kakashi-sensei got kicked into the air like that!' Sasuke gritted his teeth analyzing Zabuza.

"He has great physical skill too..." Sasuke commented his eyes staring at the river. This enemy is great. Too great. How will they, genin fight him?

Taubaki simply gritted her teeth. In a burst of good old Uzumaki temper she stomped her foot down in anger creating a two foot crater. 'DAMN THIS MISSION!!!' Tsubaki hissed to herself mentally.

Sakura squeaked in fear of her, shuffling to stand closer to Naruto. He was her twin hence no matter how annoying and stupid he was he was safe ground for the moment.

Hope you liked it!~

Love, Kisacatdemon!~

~(edited)~