Chapter 21

Chapter 21;

WARNING! Harsh words will be said! (Sorry Sakura Fans)

The two looked down at the client glares in their eyes. "Now. Talk." Kakashi said. His voice blank but had an emotion hidden in it. It was anger. Tsubaki found enjoyment seeing the Old man tense and shiver under their gaze.

Especially after all the shit she has gone through this month and that Yin and Yang STILL haven't woken up from their damn nap. It's been four almost five months already!

Tazuna sighed sadly. Then somehow convinced them to first get to the boat then he will tell ALL of them the truth. Tsubaki glared at him and said he better. And Kakashi merely nodded his acceptance. "We are staying on this mission." Tsuki whispered to the jonin while walking once out of ear range of the elder. Kakashi looked at her and nodded.

"Before we leave I will tell Lord Third of this. I have a pretty good idea but I'd rather hear it from the client. Also just saying now. He will most likely not send back up. I myself can handle A-rank missions. With you here we'd be able to handle S-rank. Even with genin. And it is absurdly dangerous. It's a good way to snatch them from their fantasies." Tsubaki notified before leaving his side. 

Kakashi found himself agreeing once again. She had a point. Though if this horrendous luck continues he'll need to get back into shape. He wonders if he can find his old Anbu training weights?

Tsubaki went to the Genin leveled ninja to inform them that they will bring Tazuna to his home land before making their decision. Sakura decided to speak to Taubaki curious of some things.

"Hey! Um...Tsubaki...-san?" Sakura called out running up to the short golden haired preteen. "What?" Tsuki questioned uninterested in the pink haired whelp. "W-what you said back there...b-before the attack...was all of that true?"

"Are you calling me a liar?" Tsuki replied her cold eyes finally moving to look at emerald orbs. Sakura flinched back slightly. "N-no! no!" She said trying to get those icy orbs off her form. Tsubaki humphed. Looking back ahead. "Yes. It was all true. Sakura. Why do you really think I hate all you fresh kunoichi?" Tsubaki asked glaring at the scenery in front of her. She didn't like this stupid girl. She bullied her brother. Never trained. And isn't taking any of this seriously, mainly because she truly isnt taking this postion, this career she signed up for with barely any thought as somthing to be serious of. Instead she puts all her time and effort into beauty products and boys, and the boy she likes is a damn emo duckassed revenge seeking and most likely gay Uchiha!

Sakura flinched back again slightly. She said 'hate' not 'hated'. "I-I don't k-know??" Sakura said looking down to the ground. Embarrassed not knowing something. "You don't know what you sold yourself into." Tsubaki answered honestly.

It caused Sakura to lift her head up confused. "Huh?" "What were you thinking when signing up to the Academy? What is your reason for becoming a 'ninja' because as you are you are only a little higher in strength then a grown man? You'd have trouble with one bandit. You are a weakness."

"Tell me have you ever trained outside of the academy? Sakura I never wanted to be a ninja. As I said. I was forced into this when two. You had a choice and you're not even taking this seriously." Tsubaki's tone was cold, unforgiving.

And it hit Sakura right in the heart. It shook her to the core. "I-I..." Sakura tried to find her voice. Why did she decide to become a ninja? Is she really that weak?

"This job is serious and dangerous. I have already seen the disgusting side of it all Sakura. You compared to me are a little lamb off to slaughter. This isn't all about glory and justice. In this world you decided to enter you must prepare to kill and get into some shady places. And when we are two years older expect to be sent into a seduction mission where we'd have to actually commit to that act. This isn't the place for little spoiled princesses playing hero." Tsukis words stung. "W-what do you mean?"

Sakura felt like the pathetic little girl she was before Ino befriended her. "I mean this job isn't for people who won't give it their all. I dislike you Sakura. Naruto. All he ever wanted was to befriend you. He says he loves you? He asks you to be your boyfriend? What he means is that he cared for you as you. That you didn't need to change."

"And the boyfriend girlfriend thing? That is simply a misinformation on his count. He asked the wrong question to one of our non-ninja friends on how to ask a girl to be his friend. They got the wrong idea. And being so young and with no parents he just thought a girlfriend is a girl that is a friend." Tsubaki explained.

"But even being bullied yourself your choice of action is to abuse him? Don't you dare look at me like that. You hit him harshly in the head. If that isn't unjust abuse then I don't know what is. You walk and talk like you're the best of the best. Like you can protect yourself. Then prove it and actually put the physical work behind it. I know about your dieting and it disgusts me." Tsubaki nearly sneer leaving a shell shocked Sakura behind but before getting too far from the pink haired girl.

"But. You have potential. And yes while I do hate you, you can prove to me that you are not some one that will disgrace the kunoichi title. Think of why you truly want to be a kunoichi and depending on your answer I'll help better yourself. Just think about all I've said." And with that the blonde left the shell shocked pinkette alone to brave the cold that is her blood.

Everything the blonde said circled in an endless loop within her mind. Weak? Was she really weak? Was she really useless? What was her original reasoning to become a ninja? She knew what she was getting into...but...has she really forgotten so much?? It made her sick thinking about it all. She has slacked so much. But for the life of her she couldn't remember her original reasoning for being a ninja...

Naruto looked at his sister as she walked quickly to get to him. "Wasn't that a bit harsh?" "Would you rather her finally realize it after being raped and just about killed?" She retorted a little grumpy.

"That's true better to smack it in her face early and not after such things happen..." He said looking ahead. "You've been a bit grumpy today...are you alright?" "just dandy..." She grumbled glaring. "Not okay. Got it...Time of month?" Naruto asked silently. She looked his way with a frightening glare.

"Yup...Time of month..." He wheezed in fear. She always is pissy when this week comes. And it is a dangerous time to get on her bad side. Please Sasuke. Sakura don't do or say anything stupid! Naruto silently pleaded.

They soon got to the area where the forest meets ocean. And the sad thing is. The boat seats five not six...

Love, KisaCatDemon~

~(edited)~