Chapter 41

Chapter 41;

Enjoy!~

"Hmm. Where to start? Where to start??" Naruto questioned himself out loud. "Ki-nee where do you think I should start off on?" He turned to ask his sister.

"Why not just dive in? The place to start off on is a no brainer. Now since you woke me up from my comfortable sleep get to it. And please don't use scientific wording or start ranting." 'It makes my head spin...' Tsuki told him bluntly from the place she sat, simply watching him pace back and forth endlessly.

It seemed Sakura, Tazuna, and Sasuke where unconsciously following his movements with either their head or eyes. Either way that was a mistake. The female Uzumaki could see them already becoming dizzy from just watching him do this for five minutes straight.

"Mmmm fine I see your point. And no promises. Now then! First and foremost! The Naruto you know is a lie and now dead." He started. Tsubaki gave her brother a deadpanned look. "Naru-nii...you made that sound like you murdered the guy you pretended to be and are now an imposter..."

"Eh? Really? Oh well. Now listen, my life before my sister Tsubaki escaped the clutches of the lord of hissing, creepiness, and master of the pedophilian ways. My life was shit. I was alone with only the briefest visits of Jiji. Or well. The Third Hokage." Naruto waved off what his sister said, beginning his explaination simplu standing there, with his eyes closed.

"Now please understand that I have always been a smart child. But I saw that when I did things seen as something that should be beyond my helpless, fragile years, I was beaten...mm nearly to death. So by around...I want to say after I turned four I began to play an idiot." He said casually, resuming his pacing.

"I, at first...hated the guts of everyone. No that wasn't right. I was scared of everyone. And although they have harmed me I couldn't find myself to hate them. Now I only ever let the Anbu or jiji near me." With that Naruto dramaticly placed his right hand over his heart, bowing slightly, the look of reminice entering his blue orbs.

"I was terrified that...anyone else would hurt me more then I already was. Around five years old I was becoming aware that I am or was sinking into a depression. And I knew I was." Naruto sighed, looking over to Tsuki who sat there staring at the floorboards, listening.

"I was always able to comprehend things that shouldn't have been thoughtable in those ages. So I decided to hide my knowledgeable mind behind a semblance." Sasuke and Sakura looked up at Naruto, confusion filtering onto their faces breifly as he tried to remember what 'semblance' meant.

"Also please never refer to myself as a genius. I hate that useless label. As I work as hard as the so called 'average' or 'talentless' ninja. So that's the bit I'm allowed and willing to really say as of this moment. Questions?" Naruto finished woth a bright smile, pointing his left hands pointer finger up.

Tsubaki raised her hand briefly, waving it a little with a blank face, before talking. "Just one nii-chan. Why did you have to bring up that monster?" Naruto shrugged.

"Well I want them to understand both of our younger lives were complete hell. I know Sakura-chan understands but I don't think Sasuke understands that he isn't the only tormented, traumatized one here." Naruto explained.

Next Sakura decided to voice a question. "So...you're basically saying is that you are actually greatly smart, and have been hiding under a façade, acting like an overly hyperactive moron?" Sakura questioned. "Yeah basically." Naruto responded nodding.