Chapter 9

Chapter 9,

Enjoy readers!~

Throwing the blonde boy to the ground in front of the class in a fit of anger. Tsubaki and Iruka gave each other brief nods before the twin left to go to her seat. All the while their Sensei screeching out lectures at the boy who was holding a bored dull expression. "THAT'S IT NARUTO! BECAUSE YOU MISSED IT!! WE ARE ALL GOING TO GO OVER THE TRANSFORMATION JUTSU!!! Iruka-sensei screeched with anger as he pointed at the deadpanning boy.

This announced received groans from the class of the majority. Yelling out at the blonde hyperactive boy. Tsubaki merely rolled her eyes in annoyance. 

No not at her brother. Oh no she loves him and find what he does highly amusing. No her annoyance was positioned at all the wanna-be ninja's moans, complaints, and groans. These children want to be ninja.

But if they complain and dislike something so simple-oh how her blood boils at the thoughts of them not listening or complaining on a mission. Oh that thought alone gets her severely annoyed. 

Sighing that sound more like a huff Tsubaki got up from her seat and strut down the stairs in a grace that received glares of jealousy from the girls who were out shinned by a 'boy' that was called a demon by their families. Looking over at the glaring failures of kunoichi  ways, Tsubaki just gave them a dull look that made them flinch back in fear. 

Tsubaki's eyes was always something people found spooky. She was almost an exact opposite of her twin. While he was bubbly, kind, and overwhelmingly happy-which was all a mask not that they knew.

Then there was the twin, Tsubaki, sometimes called Tsuki by a few of the boy's. The 'boy' was blank, cold to almost all minus a select few, silent, and had beautiful blue eyes that reminded you of ice that set alarms off in your mind. They were true twins of opposites. To the people of Konoha at least. This wasn't really saying much to be truthful. 

With another inaudible sigh Tsubaki continued down the wooden steps to stand in the line. Just in time too. Well if you consider hearing the shrieking banshee pinkette squeal at her oh so precious Uchiha ass good timing. Next was the oh-so royal Uchiha-sama who did- le gasp! Well like every-fuckin'-body else! Yet these-these HARPIES squeal and practically burst everyone's ear drums!

At that moment Tsubaki felt ashamed by just sharing the gender with this things. 'Dear fucks what the hell is wrong with these baboons'?! That duck-ass does NOT look like anything special!' Yin rants to Tsubaki pointing out the obvious banshee bitches.

With a knowing sigh Tsuki mentally answered back 'I know. If they ever saw you, I think they will actually gang-rape you with every women besides a select few and pounce you ruthlessly.' She answered sincerely to her man-whore beast who honestly won't mind that action. 

Sensing the perverted thoughts and intentions radiate off him she was about to mentally hit him when she was beat to the action by his sister.

She smacked him down with her sake bottle hissing and cursing his 'damn perverted man-whore-ness'. Which Tsuki had to agree with. He was definitely a man-or is it beast?-whore. 

Tuning back to the real world she noticed it was Naruto's turn. With a smirk he preformed a different set of hand-signs and- 'oh no-'*POOF* almost a copy of her real looks appeared naked.

Iruka and a good number of other boys in the class flew back from a nose bleed. She gave an irritated glare at Naruto before giving warning glares at the banshees that wanted to pummel him to dirt.