Tribute

Hey! In honor of Johnny Depp's 53rd birthday, I present, "If I Ever Acted With Orlando Bloom!!!"

Gollum: *Enters the room panting* Announcing...The Precious Johnny Depp!!

Johnny: *Enters carrying Georgie while astride a magestic llama*

Me: *Looks at Orlando in concern* Whaaaa....

Orlando: *Clears throat* Now Johnny, you know how Director feels about animals on set.

Johnny: It is not my concern what Director feels about this matter. This is Lord Farquad, my second wife.

Me: *Jaw nearly drops to the ground*

Orlando: Woah...you had...a first wife?

Johnny: GEORGIEEE!

Orlando: Wait... you guys got MARRIED???

Me: ....And I wasnt invited

Johnny: Of course we got married! What do you think I am a man with no commitment!?!?!?

Orlando: *Gestures to the llama* uuummm...

Johnny: Who says I cant have two wives?

Me: *Gags*

Johnny: *Stares at me* It is my birthday, I do what I want.

Orlando: *sarcasm* Yes...that means marry a llama. Who wouldnt marry a llama on their birthday?

Me: ...A male llama...

Johnny: HOW DARE YOU CALL LORD FARQUAD A MAN!!

Me: His name is FRICKEN LORD FARQUAD!!

Johnny: You are not getting any cake.

Me: What? *horrified* WHY NOT??

Johnny: You, INSOLENT girl have called my wife a male!

Me: His name is masculine.

Johnny: *Curses me out*

Orlando: HOW DARE YOU TALK TO HER LIKE THAT!!??

Johnny: Yes, Pearl How DARE you talk to her like that!?

Orlando: *Kicks Johnny off of the llama* I was talking to YOU!

Johnny: *Sprawled out on the floor, clutching Georgie and trying to get on his feet* She called Lord Farquad a MAN! *Pets Lord Farquad and whispers encouraging phrases like, 'I have carrots in the freezer'*

Orlando: Who cares! You have NO reason to talk to Pearl like that!

Johnny: Bruh...you curse like the moon curses the sun for stealing his glory.

Orlando: ....

Me: ...

Gollum: ....The sun is precious, now isnt it, precious? GOLLUM!!! GOLLUM!!!

Johnny: ...

Orlando: ...

Me: ....

Johnny: ...

Orlando: ...I...Dont....Curse.

Johnny: ....

Orlando: ...Often.

Johnny: If someone insulted YOUR wife im sure YOU would curse them out...I mean... look how your acting about Pearl...you guys arent even married!

Me: *Blushes*

Orlando: *Blushes...but then realizes that Johnny is changing the subject* APOLOGIZE TO PEARL RIGHT NOW, YOU DIMWHIT!

Johnny: NO! SHE MUST APOLOGIZE TO LORD FARQUOD!!

Orlando: *Clenches fists*

Johnny: *Sticks out tongue*

Me: *Shocked by the turn of events*

Johnny: If you wanna start a fight...you better throw the firat punch. MAKE IT A GOOD ONE!

Orlando: *Prepares to punch Johnny*

Me: WAS THAT A PANIC AT THE DISCO REFERENCE??

Johnny: YEAH BABY!

Me: YAS! I LOVE YOU!

Johnny: TWINZIES! WE ARE SO BFFS!

Orlando:......

I hope you enjoyed everyone! Please vote and comment! The more feedback I get, the better! I have tons of ideas for future chapters. Sooo, if you want more COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!

Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ABOVE 7 THOUSAND VOTES AND 1 THOUSAND COMMENTS! I love all the support you have given me! Thank you guys! LOVE YOU ALL!

P.s. I feel so old...I was 14 when I primarily wrote "If I Ever Acted With Orlando Bloom"...im turning 17. O.O