Evil Ducks

@gothic_shadowhunter_ came up with the idea of the duck attacking everyone and i wrote it! :)

Backstage

Orlando: *screaming in the background* 

Me: NO!!!!!!!! ORLANDO WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Orlando:AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH THERE IS A DUCK ATTACKING ME!!!!!!!!!!

Me: I WILL SAVE YOU!!!! *rushes into the room with a gun* *aims at the duck and shoots* *the gun is empty* FRODO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eli: *enters* What? And why is Orlando being attacked by a duck?

Me:  I WAS NOT CALLING YOU ELI!!!!!!

Eli: BUT YOU SAID FRODO!

Me: THAT IS MY SUBSTITUTE!!!

Eli: HOW DARE YOU USE MY NAME IN VAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Me: Would you prefer me to f you all the time?

Eli: *stares*

Me: *that is what i thought*

Orlando: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GET THIS DUCK OFF OF ME???!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Me: *jumps on the duck* 

Duck: SSSSSW}QQQQQQJSAJGASOEASDNMGJAOSDJGMAD L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gets off of Orlando and runs around in circles* *flies onto the counter where Johnny's dirt is* SQQQQUUUUUUUUUUAAAAKKKKKKKKKK *breaks open the jar* *dirt spills everywhere*

Me: ......oh crap

Orlando: JOHNNY!!!!!

Johnny: *enters* Wha.....NO!!!!! MY DIRT!!!!! NO THAT EVIL DUUCK!!!! GET AWAY FROM MY DIRT!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Duck: *attacks Johnny*

@gothic_shadowhunter_ (Jackie) :*enters carrying a wooden sword* *hits the duck which is on Johnny thus saying she hit Johnny*

Johnny: AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! MY HEAD!!!!!!!!! 

Jackie: *hits duck again*

Johnny: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH QUIT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duck: *dead*

Jackie: *picks up the duck by it's neck* I killed it! *throws it on the floor and puts her foot on the ducks belly (victorious pose) 

Johnny: *rubs his head*

Orlando: *stares*

Me: *stares*

Jackie: I ave saved your precious dirt, and you. *looks at Johnny lovingly*

Johnny: *grins* YOU LOVE DIRT!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Jackie: I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Me: *stares*

Orlando:*stares*

Me: And you thought i was bad

Orlando: *glares at me*

Director: *enters* *sees duck dead on ground* NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! NOT MARTHA!!!!!!!!! WHO KILLED MARTHA!!!!!!

Me and Orlando: *point to Jackie*

Director: NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! *kneels beside Martha* *looks at Jackie* HOW DARE YOU!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Johnny: She saved my life! and also Georgie's! 

Director: I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR BLOODY DIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU KILL MARTHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me:*stares*

Orlando: *stares*

Johnny: *stares*

Jackie: *stares*

Director: ABBIE!!!! GET ME A RUM AND A VODKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!