Practice Maybe (part 2)

Me: um....Johnny, why are you only wearing boxers?

Johnny: *smirks* because i am showing Orlando what the definition of sexy is

Me: Well, i am sure Orlando already knows the definition because him himself is the sexy one out of the two of you.

Johnny: .......................................................

Orlando: *grins* See Johnny, I am the sexy one.

Johnny:..................................................................................................................................

Me: So orlando, i was wondering if you would like to practice with me.

Orlando: sure, anything to get away from this unsexy beast.

Johnny: EXCUSE ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! I AM SEXY!!!! AINT THAT RIGHT GEORGIE?!?!?!?!??!?!? *picks up his jar of dirt and cuddles it against his bare chest* SHE LOVES ME!!!!!!!

Me: uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh......

Orlando: *pounces up from his seat* Take me away! 

Me: *nods* Gladly

Johnny: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!? I AM FEELING REJECTED!!!!!

Orlando: Johnny you have your jar of dirt! You will be perfectly fine! 

Johnny: But but but but but.......

Me: I think he is realizing that his jar of dirt is not really there for him

Johnny: EXCUSE ME!?!?!??!?!? GEORGIE IS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME!!!!!!! SHE LOVES ME!!!!

Orlando: *coughing fit* 

Johnny: *stares* I am insulted

Orlando: *continues to cough*

Johnny:TAKE HIM AWAY!!!! 

Me: aye aye captain. *leads Orlando out of the room*

Orlando: What?!?!?!?!? Why am i getting in trouble for  this?!?!?!?!?? Pearl is the one who insulted you!

Me: ESCUSE ME!?!?!?!?!? WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON!?!?!??!?!?!!??!?!??!?!?!?!?

Orlando: MY OWN!!!!!

Me: well.........