Chapter 1

*The chapters alternate in POV of Troye and Tyler*

*Troye POV*

As I sat thinking about the day I would meet Tyler Oakley, my brother Tyde walked in.

"Why are you just staring at the wall?" He said to me as he stood in the doorway.

"What? Oh hey." I said after about 15 more seconds of staring into space.

"Mom told me to tell you to start packing." He said to me.

It was three days before I left for Playlist Live. I don't know why I even need to pack yet. But mother's orders I guess. "Alright, what's for dinner?" I mumbled to my brother.

"I have no idea, you better ask mom." He replied.

"Ugh, fine, you little turd." I said to him. 

He left and I began to stare at the wall thinking about Tyler again, typical me. Eventually, I fished through my pocket and pulled out my phone. I opened up Twitter and scrolled through the various tweets from YouTubers that I idolized. But there was one special one. I searched his name: "tyler oakley" I spoke while typing. His beautiful face popped up on my screen. I scrolled through all the new tweets, retweeting and favoriting all of them. I was suprised he never noticed me judging by the amount of time I spend on his Twitter. Oh well.

I clicked over to Tumblr and spent about 10 Tumblr minutes there. It was now 1 am, I had missed dinner. I got up and hauled myself downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed the jar of Nutella and a spoon. As I walked back up, my sister Sage stopped me.

"What are you doing, Troye?" She snapped at me.

"Can't you see I'm just trying to live my life?" I replied.

"Alright, do what you want. I'm heading out. If mom asks, I went to the store for 'female things' okay?" I found this odd, it was unlike Sage to lie.

"Uh, okay, I guess. But may I ask, where are you going?"

"I'm going to the store to meet up with a friend and we're going to pick up another friend from the airport." She said, in a question type of tone.

"Sage, don't you think it's a little weird that you're picking someone up at the airport at 1 in the morning?"

"No. Not all all." She said and she walked out the door.

I carried myself back up to my room and finished off the jar of Nutella. I was bored so naturally I went back on Tumblr. Once it was about 2 in the morning, I told myself that I should pack. I was going to be gone for six weeks. As I packed, all I could think about was meeting Tyler.