Chapter 36

*Tyler POV*

I woke up the next morning feeling ready to take on the day. I rolled over and found an empty bed, which was a new concept for me. I then smelled food being cooked in the kitchen and knew that was Troye being sweet as ever. I picked up my phone and checked all the messages. I saw loads of 'Congrats Tyler!' tweets and text messages. What even? I went to twitter and saw that all my fans had screenshots of my youtube page. What was going on? 

I walked out into the kitchen and saw a shirtless Troye cooking over the stove. 

"Morning babe." I said as I snaked my arms around his waist.

He spun around really quick and planted his lips on mine for a deep kiss. 

"What was that for?" I asked after he pulled away.

"Congratulations!" He said to me. Oh lord, not him too.

"Okay, what is going on? I have absolutely no idea."

"Really, you didn't get any messages?" He asked me.

"Well, loads of congrats and screenshots of my youtube page, that's about it."

"You hit 3 million subscribers!!" He said to me. My face dropped. I what?

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I MISSED IT??" 

(A/N: I know he was present for it and Troye wasn't there, it's just for the story, so don't worry :D)

"Aw Tilly, it's alright, I missed it too. I just thought I would make you breakfast to celebrate." 

"Thank you so much, I really do love you, you know that right?" I said to him.

"Of course I do. I love you just as much, maybe even more." He replied. 

We sat at the bar and ate our breakfast and talked about when I hit 3 million, looked at tweets, responded to text messages, a lot of stuff. I was super glad to be able to spend this moment with Troye.

Around 11 am, I tweeted for the first time that day. '@tyleroakley: I hit 3 million subscribers last night! I couldn't be anymore grateful for all of you and I hope you join me for the next million! <3'

My phone rang with dozens of people replying to my tweet, but one caught my eye.

'@troyesivan: Congrats, Tilly! I'm so glad I could spend that moment with you. <3'

I looked over at Troye who was sitting next to me, and winked. He did the same, adding a little sexy lip bite in there for good measure. Oh the things I could do to him.

"Tilly, do you think we should go out and celebrate?" He asked me after about 10 minutes of silence.

"Nah, I think being here all day is celebration enough for me." It really was.

"At least let me buy you Taco Bell." He said.

"Oh hell yes!" My dream man.

We got ready and were out the door by 1 pm. After arriving at the local Taco Bell, we saw Sawyer and Joey sitting inside. 

"Hey guys!" I said as we walked in.

"Tyler, congrats on the big 3!" They said in unison.

"Thanks, let's all eat and celebrate, yeah?" I said, and looked over at Troye, who was overjoyed to see me socialize with other people on such a big occasion.