Chapter 4

*Tyler POV*

He was the most beautiful boy I had ever seen. His brown hair all muffled up from the plane ride and his cute little face. Knowing that he obsessed over me so much, made me feel, wonderful inside. Was he gay? I had to find out.

"Hey Troye? Do you have a hotel room booked?" I asked.

"Oh, for fucks sake I knew I forgot to do something." He said in a fit of rage.

I knew all too well that the hotel had no rooms left because I booked the last one. Two queen beds. I was going to wait until we got to the hotel and everyone was settled in to ask.

"You could drop me off at another hotel I guess, I mean I don't think any rooms will be open." He suggested.

"Oh, gurl, I'm sure there will be one room avaliable. If not, you can stay with one of us." I said.

We pulled up into the hotel and I helped Troye with all his luggage. I walked up to the desk and checked in, getting my rooms keys and everything. I proceeded to take all my stuff upstairs and Troye helped me while Marcus checked in.

"How long are you here in the US?" I proceeded to ask, starting conversation.

"About six weeks." He replied.

"Wow. I thought I was going to be here in Florida was six weeks but, I thought there was no point."

"Yeah, but I have no choice, I already have my parents expecting me in six weeks. They never like it when I'm home from a trip early." He told me as we walked down the hall to my room.

We dropped my luggage off and went back down to see if we could find Troye a room. He and I walked up to the desk and asked. The recetionist sadly said no, and Troye looked at me. We walked away and I told him he could just stay with me.

"Are you sure?" He sounded nervous.

"Yeah! It's totally fine. You saw that there's two beds, so why not?" I said cheerfully.

He agreed and we headed up to our room.