Chapter 15

*Troye POV*

I woke up the next morning feeling depressed and out of it. I wanted to reach over and kiss Tyler out of habit, but he wasn't there. I sighed and reached for my phone. It was 7 in the morning. I texted Caspar and Sawyer and told them I would be down eating breakfast in the lobby in about a half hour.

I pulled myself out of bed and walked to the shower. I stood there with the water falling over me. I thought about Tyler, his father, his house, the plane ride, everything. I planned out the next few days. Everything. Then I heard my phone ring. I tried my hardest to get from the shower to where my phone was but I didn't make it. I saw that the missed call was from a blocked number. I decided I would ignore it and see if there was a voicemail. Meanwhile, I got dressed and prepared for this mind-boggling day ahead of me. I grabbed my phone and headed down to the lobby to eat. I saw Caspar sitting down there.

"Hey. I'm ready. Where's Sawyer?" I said to him walking up.

"He's in the shower I think. I already ate. I'm just ready to go to LA I guess." He said.

"Oh, well I'm gonna get some breakfast. I'll be right back." I said as I walked away.

Once I got my food and sat down next to Caspar, Sawyer was walking up. We were then all ready to go. I ate, then went up to get mine and Tyler's things. I felt very trusted and confident when I walked out of the hotel without Tyler. We piled into the cab and got to the airport. As Caspar and Sawyer went to go buy ticekts I checked in our luggage. Once we were all ready and sitting at the gate, I got a notification that I had a voicemail. I assumed it was from the blocked call this morning.

"Troye, I have heard things about you. Come see me, we can talk about our relationship. Would you like to talk to Tyler? Maybe when you find us. Bye."

I sat there wide-eyed with my mouth wide open, crying. Caspar took my phone and listened, he was in a state of shock, Sawyer was the same way. We couldn't do anything. I was terrified. I wanted to get to Tyler so bad. I got and went over to an airport worker and asked if I could take a different flight. She led me to the counter to exchange my ticket and told me I had to have someone take my luggage for me. I said it was fine and that I brought two other people with me. I went back over and told the guys that I would be going straight to Michigan. They said they would bring the stuff to Tyler's then fly out as soon as possible.

Their flight got called and we said our goodbyes. I went to my gate and checked my phone one last time. I pulled out my headphones and started listening to my music. I realized I was still crying when a lady gave me a tissue. I thanked her and she sat down next to me. I heard my flight get called and I stood up to walk to the plane. I looked back at her and she was on her phone talking to someone who I assumed was someone mean, she was shouting and very angry about something. The weird thing was that she realized I wasn't next to her anymore and she got up and walked toward the plane. Once she was behind me, I walked faster through a few people to try and lose her.

I finally sat down in my seat, closest to the window and I put my headphones back in. I looked up and she was sitting in the aisle seat of my row. I was terrified. I worked up the courage to talk to her.

"Excuse me, who are you?" I said to her.

"Oh, Troye, you don't know me?" She said, very happily as she moved into the seat next to me.

I knew that loud voice. Her face started to register in my memory. I knew exactly who she was.