Chapter 3

*Troye POV*

Just as the plane was about to land in Florida, I switched my phone off of airplane mode. A swarm of texts and tweets came over my phone and I got a lot of weird looks. I saw a specific text from Marcus that said we were to meet in the Quiznos inside the airport and Tyler would pick us up.

Wait. What. Tyler, as in, Tyler Oakley? My inner fangirl was coming out as I walked off the plane. I went up to an airport employee and asked where the Quiznos was. As I walked towards it, I saw Marcus walking from the opposite direction. He yelled my name and I yelled his and we met and hugged. It was good to see a familiar face after 12 hours of sleeping and dealing with other people.

We both ordered a sandwich because aiplane food is terrible and we refuse to eat it, that's the one thing we have in common. As I sat eating, looking at Twitter, I looked up and saw this wonderful head of lavender hair quietly creeping up. He put a finger over his lips signaling me to be quiet. He screamed and scared Marcus and I laughed uncontrollably for about ten minutes. The lavender hair guy was laughing at me as well. 

"I'm Tyler!" He said to me.

"H-hi, I'm, uh"

'TROYE!" He cut me off.

"I know exactly who you are, you little stalker!" He said to me, laughing.

Oh my god, he knows about my obsession over him, what.

"Oh, oh my god. I just fangirl over you so much." The reality was that I liked him, like I had feelings for him, but I didn't tell anyone. I hadn't come out to anyone but my family as gay. I was too terrified. 

"HA! Let's go, I need a nap." He said, interrupting my train of thought.