Chapter 33

*Troye POV*

I have to admit, I really was scared for Tyler. All this stuff has been happening to him, and it seems like it's taking more of a toll on me than it is him. I really think we both just need to get away from America for awhile.

"Tyler, I think we should, uh, get away from here."

"Wh-what do you mean?" He's holding back tears now.

"I think, we should go on vacation." I don't know where, just somewhere.

"To where, like England?" I like the idea, but I don't know.

"Wait, what about Australia? It's been awhile since you've seen your family, we should go." Now that's what I was looking for.

"Aw, Tilly. Let's do it." I think both of us are really in need for this.

We both decided to just stay in today, seeing as it was already noon. Tyler got up at about 12:30 and went to find something for us to eat and I stayed in bed on my laptop. 

"Troye!" I heard Tyler call from the kitchen and got up to see what he wanted.

"Yes?" 

"We don't have anything, you wanna go out, or order take out?" 

"Uh, let's order take out." I wasn't in the mood for human interaction today.

"Alright, I'll call, you go back to bed." He smiled at me as he walked over to give me a hug.

"I love you Troye." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you Tilly."

I walked back into the bedroom and picked up my laptop. I realized that it was about 6 in the morning back home, so I planned to Skype them all later, maybe in like 3 hours.

Tyler walked back into the bedroom and crawled back into bed. We were both still in pajamas, we hadn't left the house, and didn't plan on it. He grabbed his laptop and opened up tumblr. We scrolled through before we heard a knock at the door. Tyler returned with our food and we ate in bed.

This was a lot better than going over the thoughts in my head about being scared for Tyler. I knew that he was scared too, but he didn't want to show it, for my sake. 

After I sat thinking for about 10 minutes, I thought of something.

'Let's make some videos." I told Tyler. 

"What?" I must have broken him out of thought.

"VIdeos, it's been awhile." I smiled at him.

"Of course. Let's do it. I'll get my stuff, you do something with your beautiful head of hair. It looks like you've been sitting in bed with your boyfriend all day." He smiled at me.

"Anything for you, Tilly. Just make sure you take care of that boyfriend hair as well." I laughed.

This was going to go great. We were going to get our minds off of everything. I knew that once we finished the videos we would be able to Skype my family. It's been a pretty good day so far, now that I think about it. I smiled to myself just as I walked into the bathroom.