Chapter 34

*Tyler POV*

We began with Troye's video first, we decided on truth or dare. It was filmed over the course of about a half hour, so we decided to take a small break before starting on mine. I still didn't know what the video was going to be.

"Tyler, what's your video going to be?" He laughed.

"Oh god, I don't even know. What do you think?" 

"I have an idea. Let's wait until tomorrow for mine. I'll vlog our whole day tomorrow, and maybe a little tonght." I knew my fans liked it, but I just didn't have the time or patience to do it.

"Alright, but what are we doing that's gonna be vlog worthy?" 

"You'll see." I smiled at him. I had been planning a great day for us for a long time. It was really needed, and I knew Troye would love my idea.

"Okay, well I'm gonna edit my video and upload it tomorrow then." He would probably be too excited to upload tomorrow, but I wasn't going to tell him.

"Well, it's about five now, what should we do?" I was in a better mood than earlier, and I really wanted to go out or something.

"I know! Let's invite Mamrie and Grace over!" He yelled this out so loud that I was sure my neighbors heard.

"Oh my god yaaassss, but do you want to Skype your family first?" I remembered him having a reminder on his desktop of this.

"Ehh, it can wait a day."

I picked up my phone and punched in Grace's number. I knew the two of them were together, I mean they were practically inseperable. 

"Tyyyylerrrrrrrr" I heard Grace and Mamrie both yell through the speaker.

"Ayyyyyyyyyyy, come over, Troye and I wanna hang out." 

"Oh my gosh, we'll be there in ten." 

"Alright, see you then gurl!" I hung up the phone and walked over to the bathroom and Troye followed.

I started running my fingers through my hair, deciding that something needed to be done. I wet my hair down and Troye watched the whole time.

"Tilly, I wanna do it." I heard quietly from behind me.

"What? Do my hair?" I laughed while pulling out my product.

"Yes, I'm doing it, you can't stop me." He grabbed everything from my hands.

Troye proceded to do my hair the exact way I did it almost every morning, he really knows me.

I stepped back when he was finished and looked in the mirror. 

"Damn, you're good, almost as good as me." I smiled at Troye and snaked my arm around his waist to pull him in for a kiss.

"Do my hair, Tilly." He whispered in my ear as he nibbled on my ear.

"Okay, anything for you TimTam." I knew he hated when I called him that, but I didn't care.

I ran my fingers through his hair and then wet it down. I did the exact same thing I do to my hair, in hopes that it would look just as good.

I made sure Troye couldn't look in the mirror as I stepped back to admire my work. Shit, it looked so good.

"Damn, you look good." I said to him as I turned him around. I watched as his face went from wondering to complete awe. 

"Wow, I really do look good." 

We walked into the bedroom and cleaned up a little and I put the camera equipment away and then I heard a knock at the door. 

"They're hereeeeee." I sang as I went to the door.

"TYYYLERRRRR" Grace yelled as she jumped onto me, pushing me to the ground. I was in a fit of laughter at this point, which caused Mamrie to jump onto us all. Troye walked out and joined in on the dog pile forming ontop of me.

I still couldn't stop laughing. "Get off of me you fucks!" I yelled as I gasped for air.

All three of them got up, but I stayed on the ground. Troye was turned around talking to Grace, and I hooked my arm around his ankle and pulled him down ontop of me. 

I loved messing with Troye, and since these two were here, it made even funnier because they knew how to make us laugh without even doing anything.

"Tyler, we brought gifts." Mamrie said as she reached into a plastic Walmart bag.

"SO MUCH ALCOHOL." I yelled when I saw the 5 bottles being pulled out.

Troye looked over at me, wide-eyed, and laughed so hard. It was gonna be a great night.