Chapter 6

*Tyler POV*

At this point, I was 100% okay with not going out tonight. Troye had just told me he was gay and that he liked me. After that, I leaned in to kiss him, and I guess he just couldn't hold back anymore and he slammed his lips against mine, closing the gap. His soft lips against mine made me feel like I was living on a cloud. I pulled away for air, as did he.

"Wow." I said to him, smiling so big my cheeks felt like they would stay there forever.

"So, does that mean you like me back?" He asked me.

"Of course, Troye." I replied.

He looked so happy. We hugged for what seemed like ever and decided to go get some food. 

We walked down the street, laughing, and talking about our families. We then walked into the Cheesecake Factory, Troye's favorite American restaurant. We sat down, and ordered and while we waited, I began to stroke my foot up his leg. His cheeks turned bright red and I smiled so big. He began to do the same to me with his leg. Eventually I got the courage to move my leg up onto his thigh and he began biting his lip. His lip biting was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. 

Once our food got there, I left my foot sitting in the one spot on his thigh while he stared directly into my eyes the entire time. His beautiful greyish-blue eyes. I could not stop glancing up and smiling as I chuckled. We finished eating and I called the waitress over for the check. Her being confused, she didn't know who to hand the check to, but I insisted on paying. Troye and been so loving today, I had to do something nice.

We were walking back to the hotel and I soon realized it was getting late and dark. It began to thunder and storm. I grabbed Troye's hand and he stopped us. I stared into his eyes before kissing him, passionately, in the rain. It was the most romantic thing I had ever been apart of.