Chapter 8

*Tyler POV*

Troye was perfect. I was obsessed. As I watched him cleanse himself as the water cascaded down his beautiful body, I felt a special friend rising up. Troye looked at me and smiled.

"Oh, hey." He smirked.

I couldn't help but laugh and kiss him. He pulled me closer and I felt something growing against my leg. I began laughing and smiling as we kissed. Troye did the same. I broke away and looked at him and he smiled and bit his lip.

"Let's take this to the bed?" He said to me.

"Oh, yes." I laughed.

Just as I was about to lead him out of the shower, I felt my foot go out from under me. I then felt a hand on my lower back and Troye staring at me.

"Nice catch!" I said while picking myself back up.

We made it back to the bed, our bodies dripping wet. I couldn't keep my hands off of Troye. He pushed me onto the bed and began to crawl over me. I liked this rough Troye, it was extrememly sexy. His head fell to mine and our lips conncected. He began to slowly move down, kissing my neck, chest, and so on. He got to my hips and playfully teased me. He felt me growing beneath him. He looked up at me and bit his lip, then went down. It was amazing, let me tell you. He then crawled back up after I was finished off and I returned the favor, copying his entire show. When he was finished off, I flopped down on the bed next to him.

"That, was, great." He said to me.

"I agree." I said while turning to look over at him.

"Tyler, I have fantasized about this night for ages." He confessed to me.

"As have I, boyfriend. As have I." I said while laughing.

We kissed passionately one last time and we fell asleep in each others arms.