Chapter 28

*Tyler POV*

We hurried over to splash mountain and used our fast passes and Troye and I quickly climbed into the front seats. We travelled through the whole ride and reached the drop.

Troye was behind me, and I was in the front and Troye got even more soaked than me.

"That was awesome!" Troye said to me.

"Let's go have some more fun!" I yelled out.

We hit the entire park in just under 7 hours and then decided we would all come back tomorrow because we were having so much fun.

*Next Morning*

I woke up before Troye, so I cooked breakfast again, just as I did yesterday. Troye walked in about 10 minutes later and the morning played out exactly the same.

We headed out to the car and got to the park and met up with everyone else.

As usual, I ran to get my pickle.

We did exactly what we did yesterday and finished quicker. We decided since it was only 3, we would go across the park to California Adventure. My favorite ride there was the giant roller coaster so I of course went on that. I dragged Troye along with me and he loved it. We went on the water rides next and all of us fit in the giant seated intertube. We rode across the whole course and had the time of our lives.

At maybe 9, we finished there and decided to head home.

Troye and I got home at about 10 and walked straight into my room and landed on the bed.

Troye looked at me and sat up.

"Tyler, I'm so lucky to have you." He said while staring into my eyes and biting his lip.

"I'm so lucky to have you." I said back to him, slowly leaning in.

Our lips clashed and moved in sync before we fell laid back down on the bed. Troye was on top of me at this point and I could feel his erection through both of our jeans.

Things were beginning to get a little more heated as Troye was removing his shirt and I was removing mine.

We pressed our lips together once again and then Troye began to grind on me.

He trailed down my chest and reached my belt. He removed my jeans and his without saying a word.

This is when I flipped Troye over so he was now under me and I was controlling everything.

I sat up and rubbed Troye's bulge and stuck my hand into his boxers.

"Tyler, please, now." 

I took off mine and Troye's boxers and placed myself at his entrance.

I began pushing myself into Troye over and over and eventually his legs were wrapped around me, pushing me in even more.

After a little of that, I released into Troye.

Then he decided to return the favor. He moved down and took my entire length into his mouth. This caused me to go over the edge and I was clutching the sheets and moaning like no other. This is why I loved him.

After everything was over it was about 11 and we fell asleep in each others arms, Troye's head on my chest.

This was once again, a day to remember.