Chapter 2

*Tyler POV*

My phone buzzed on the bedside table, causing me to awaken from my ever so great slumber. I fumbled for my glasses and saw on my screen that Troye Sivan had been at it again. Stalking every social media account I owned. I was totally okay with it. Every day, I thought about what would happen if I replied to him on something. I thought about it every now and again, and I decided against it, thinking it would make for a more interesting meeting in Florida in a few days.

I decided that I should jump in the shower and get ready. I wasn't doing anything special today, but I felt a shower was in need. Once I got out, I noticed how sleep deprived I looked. Why was this? I couldn't put my finger on it. I shrugged it off and continued on with my day. It was now 4 pm, and my phone rang. It was Marcus. He called to remind me that I had to pick him and Troye up at the airport on Wednesday. 

Oh fuck, Wednesday. It was Monday. I was going to be there for six weeks, I knew I needed to pack but I kept putting it off. I ran to my room and began to pack and my Skype tone went off in the living room. 

"Could I be any more popular right now?" I yelled to myself as I walked down the hall. It was my mom, she wanted to talk about her coming down to LA this weekend. Apparently I had forgotten to tell my own mother about Playlist. Oops.