Chapter 21

*Troye POV*

I walked into the record shop, and I was in heaven. It was the best thing ever. I saw a section of old vinyls and ran right over to it. They had so many of my favorite albums. Obviously I was going to get some, and it looked like Tyler was as well. This might not seem like a wonderful thing, but it really was. Ever since I was a little boy, I had loved music. Old shops like these are the reason I still love music (but honestly, who doesn't love music?). I picked out a few then strolled over to the new albums.

I saw a lot of records from Australian bands. But I saw one, an extremely underground, but up and coming band called Alpine. I had been listening to them for a couple months. Their music really had quite a different feel to it than what I normally listen to. 

I picked up a few of the newer records and walked toward the counter to pay. That's when I saw it. The most beautiful instrument I had ever seen. It was a beautiful sunburst acoustic guitar. I think Tyler saw me eyeing it because he went up and picked it up.

"I'm buying this for you, it looks like you love it a lot." He said to me.

"Tyler, oh my, you don't have to. I can pay for it." I replied, in shock.

"No, I want to buy it. This is my thank you for saving me and always being there for me." He smiled at me and walked up to the counter to pay. I saw him motion for me to come over there. "I'm also paying for his things."

"Tyler, please, let me pay for mine. You've already done so much." I begged for him to at least let me pay for something.

"I'm paying. You can't change that. You saved my life Troye. The least I can do is buy you a guitar and records." He said to me.

I began to tear up and I just smiled. I knew I wasn't going to get Tyler to let me pay for my things. I guess I could deal with this, just this one time though. I felt greedy. 

After Tyler had payed, we walked back out to the car and I sat my things in the backseat. Tyler's mom was suprised at everything I got. She smiled at some of the albums as she looked through them.

"Alright, who's hungry?" Tyler yelled. 

"TROYE IS HUNGRY." I yelled back at him.

"Let's get food then, hungry Troye." He said as he looked over and winked at me.

Tyler drove us to this to this restaurant near where his mom lived. We stepped inside and got a table. Tyler and I sat across from his mother. I think she was jealous of us because she continued to look up and smile at both of us. It was nice.

I felt a warm hand on my thigh and I knew it was Tyler. I just smiled over at him and saw him chuckle.

We finished our food then drove back to his mom's house. This truly was a day to remember.