Chapter 11

*Troye POV*

I started packing and listening to music so I wouldn't have to think about where Tyler was or what he was doing. I was worried, but I knew he would be okay. Someone knocked on the door. I walked over and saw that it was Zoey. 

"Hey! Where's Tyler? We all wanted to go out for brunch." She said.

"Oh, uh, he had to go do some stuff and I'm responsible for getting his stuff back to his apartment in LA." I told her, unsure if I was allowed to.

"Oh my, well would you like some help getting all this stuff there?" She asked.

"Oh, no it's fine. I think I can manage, I mean it's not a lot." I told her as I walked back to the suitcases.

"Alright well, we're all going out, call if you need anything!" She said as she walked down the hallway.

I continued packing until I finally hit me that I was responsible for Tyler's things. Tyler trusted me. Me of all people. This caused a smile to appear on my face. I began to wonder what Tyler took with him. It didn't seem like much, he even left his chargers. 

Once I was finished with Tyler's things, I did a sweep of the room to make sure I got it all. Once I was completely sure, I zipped up the suitcase and placed it over by the door. Now it was time for my stuff. Since I still had a day, I would pack everything but what I was going to use today. I wasn't doing anything special today, so I had sweats and a t-shirt on, which I would probably wear to the airport tomorrow. I kept my computer out, obviously. Once my stuff was as done as it could be, I placed the open case on the couch. I flopped down on the bed and opened up tumblr. It was maybe, 10 tumblr minutes later, when I heard another knock. I got up and opened the door to see Caspar and Sawyer.

"Wanna go for dinner?" Caspar said to me.

"Uh, sure! I have nothing else to do." I replied.

"Okay! See you in 10?" Sawyer said.

"Yeah, see you then!" I said while shutting the door.

I walked over to my suitcase and was so thankful I packed nice clothes on the top earlier. I didn't want to have to redo everything. I put on my best shirt and black skinny jeans. I walked downstairs only to realize I forgot my phone. I took the elevator back up this time and encountered Marcus in there. He asked me where Tyler was and I said he went to Michigan but it'll all be fine. He smiled and walked out on his floor and left me in there alone. I got back to my room and saw that I had a text.