Chapter 7

*Troye POV*

I just kissed Tyler Oakley, in the rain. I thought as we walked hand in hand back to the hotel.

Once we got into the room, both soaking wet, we kissed again. This time though, it was different. I felt sparks this time, much like the first time, but it was so much more. We both stood there, kissing, for at least five minutes, only breaking away to get air.

We finished and I heard the wonderful words slip out of Tyler's mouth: "Troye, will you be my boyfriend?"

I answered him with a kiss. As we continued the wonderful moment, I decided to slip my hand down to his groin. He let out a slight moan and bit my lip. I felt a hand sliding down my body, reaching my crotch. I felt a squeeze which caused me to jump. Tyler was laughing when he broke the kiss.

"I take all that as a yes?" He asked, laughing.

"Of course, babe." I answered while realizing that my hand was still on his groin. He didn't seem to mind. I thought about removing my hand, then I realized where his hand still was. I bit my lip, knowing that he loved that.

"Well, we should get changed!" I said, cheerfully while Tyler agreed.

I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed my sweats and headed to the bathroom so I could shower. Tyler followed me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Going for a shower, what are you doing?" He replied, smiling.

"Going for a shower.." I said, nervously. "Go ahead. I can wait."

"No no no. Let's go, come on. We're all boys here." Tyler said while taking off his shirt.

"You sure, I mean I can wait." I said while staring at his perfect chest, biting my lip.

"Come on." He said while grabbing my wrist and taking me to the bathroom with him.

We both took off our clothes while staring at each other. I felt nervous but I then realized, this was Tyler's idea. I smiled. I stepped in first and felt Tyler staring at me. I was totally okay with it. I then knew that Tyler was the one for me. He stepped in after and before we knew it, we were kissing again.

Troyler - Days to Rememberजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें