Chapter 22

*Tyler POV*

After I insisted on paying for Troye's things, we went back to my moms house and had dinner. My mom went to bed shortly after and it was soon just me and Troye.

"Tyler," He began, "I'm really enjoying my time here with you. I don't ever want it to end." He said to me with a smile.

"Troye, don't worry. It never will end. I'll always be with you. I love you." I said back to him, smiling so big that Troye even started tearing up a bit.

Me and Troye really had one of the good relationships. We spent the rest of the night talking and cuddling, just like before. I drifted to sleep before Troye, I could feel him moving around in my arms. When he eventually fell asleep, I was completely asleep.

It was about 9 when I woke up. I didn't want to wake Troye so I just went downstairs for some breakfast. My mom surprisingly wasn't up yet.

I picked up the jar of peanut butter and a slice of bread. I wasn't too terribly hungry this morning, not for breakfast at least.

I felt a set of arms slowly come around my waist. I knew it was my wonderful Troye.

"Morning." I said to him while turning around, with his arms still wrapped around me.

"This for me?" He asked me.

"Sure, here you can have it. I'll make another." I replied.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Of course. Anything for you." I said to him.

I heard my phone ring from in the kitchen after we had sat down on the couch. I got up and saw my mom answering it for me. Once she hung up she handed it back to me and told me to be ready in an hour. Who was on the phone?

Troye and I proceeded to eat our food them get ready. We showered and did our hair the way we normally do it. There was no way my hair was getting done better for some mystery caller.