Chapter 30

*This chapter will be both Troye and Tyler POV because I wrote 29 without thinking how to go about Tyler's side. I'm terrible lol.*

*Tyler POV*

I woke up at about 8 am, which was very odd for me. I didn't want to wake Troye so I grabbed my laptop and my phone and went and sat on the couch.

Around 9 I got a text from an unknown number saying "come outside, leave everything."

I hesitated to follow the orders, but I knew what was coming if I didn't. I walked into the bedroom and put my laptop back and put on some decent clothes. I took one last look at Troye and left. I knew he was going to come find me. "I love you." I whispered as I walked out.

I dropped my phone on the floor and made sure it was locked on the message. I hoped Troye took that as a sign. My heart dropped if I even thought about what I was about to put him through, but it was a lot better than what would happen if I ignored this.

I reached the road and saw a black car pull up. I knew everything was about to change for awhile.

I got in and put my seatbelt on and didn't say a word.

"Hello Tyler. I've missed you since our last encounter. Where shall we go?" The man said.

"Just shut the fuck up, the only reason I'm here is because I know what you would do to me and Tr-" I cut myself off before I could speak anymore.

"Who? Troye? That kid I saw you with at Disneyland yesterday?" I looked over at him and my jaw dropped. He has been following us? What a dick.

"Are you done? Can I leave now?" I said.

"Oh no, we are just getting started." He said to me as we started driving away. I felt a tear go down my cheek and I stared out the window. This was going to be even harder for me than it is Troye. I should have written a note. Fuck.

*Troye POV*

We pulled up to the police station and Joey parked at the front. I felt myself crying still as we walked in. I let Joey do all the talking so I wouldn't have to keep composure talking to a police officer about how the man I love has gone missing - for a second time.

'I-I'm so sorry, there is nothing we can do at the moment. These types of things happen all the time." The lady at the desk tells us.

"All the time? Are you kidding me? This is the second time he's been kidnapped or gone missing, whatever! I don't think I need to do this all over again!" I yelled as I sobbed even harder. Joey wrapped his arms around me and told me it would be okay. I silently doubted him numerous times, but eventually, I hope, I'll be holding Tyler once again.

I saw the woman pick up the phone. After a couple seconds, she waved us over. "A detective is willing to speak with you now. But only one of you." She said.

"Oh no, it has to be both of us." I beg.

"Uhh, alright I guess that's fine." She said as she got up and led us to the office.

"Detective Keidis, these are the guys I was telling you about." She says as she opens the door.

"Oh, please come in, have a seat. Hello, my name is Detective Keidis, I'll be the lead on any type of case we have here." He says.

"Hi, uh, I'm Joey and this is Troye, the one you probably should talk to. I'm helping him out during this, tough time." Joey says.

"Well, alright, what's the story here?" He asks me.

"Well uh, I woke up this morning and my boyfriend wasn't there so I went out into the lounge and I grabbed his phone off the ground and this was the message on it." I pulled out Tyler's phone and showed him the message. "And after I went outside and called his name a couple times and looked around, I called Joey." 

"Yeah, and then we went back inside and we, uh, called that number." Joey said after a little awkward silence.

"Did they say anything?" The detective asks Joey.

"Yeah, acutally they gave us this address and said 20 minutes." He said as he handed him the paper with the address on it.

"How long ago did the call take place?" 

"About 10 minutes ago." I say.

"Well, let's get going. This is just a few streets over." He said as he got up and led us out to a police car.

Here we go again.