Chapter 27

*Troye POV*

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed. I looked around and noticed I was naked and that both mine and Tyler's clothes were on the floor. I slowly recalled the events of yesterday and I smiled. I got up and walked out to the kitchen and found Tyler, in only boxers, cooking bacon and eggs.

I wrapped my arms around him and whispered in his ear a quiet good morning.

"Morning!" He said excitedly. He twirled around for just a second before pecking me on the lips a few times.

"You are sure a happy man this morning." I said to him, seating myself down at the table.

"Of course I am! I'm here with you!" He yelled out. I smiled back at him and walked over to the fridge and  grabbed the milk and poured myself and Tyler a glass each.

He plated us up the food and we sat at the table and talked about what we were going to do that day. That's when Tyler heard his phone ring from the bedroom, and he ran in there to get it.

"Oh, shit, I completely forgot, we'll be ready in like half an hour, alright? Okay, see you then!" He said as he hung up the phone.

"We're going to Disney, remember?" He told me.

"Oh my god I forgot! I'm so excited now! But it's not like I wasn't before, I'm always excited to be with you." I told Tyler.

"Aww, I love you. Now hurry let's eat, we need to shower. I told them we would be at Joey's in 30 minutes." He told me. 

We ate our food fast and jumped in the shower together and pulled on our most suitable clothes for Disneyland. We styled our hair and we were out the door within 25 minutes, a record I must say. We arrived at Joey's house right when he was calling Tyler to find out where we were.

We walked in to the flat and talked about what time we would leave and where to meet if we ever got split up, but Tyler listened for me. I was ecstatic about going to Disneyland for the first time. 

Tyler and I took Caspar and Sawyer in our car, and Joey and Meghan were going in his car. We figured that we would meet up with Shane and Lisa sometime during the day, so that added to the fun.

We arrived and all parked near each other and walked into the park. I looked around and was in awe. This really was everything about California that I was missing out on.

"WAIT. I need my pickle." Tyler told us all. 

"I wanna try one!" I yelled at him.

"Well come on!" He said while grabbing my wrist and running to find the nearest pickle stand.

We got our pickles and Tyler made his famous vine, and we started our day. This was going to be amazing.