Chapter 37

(A/N: what did i tell you, my promises are never fulfilled. i'll make this as long as i can before i slowly drift off to sleep because next week is finals and i've been cramming.)

*Troye POV*

I offered to pay for Tyler's meal, but Joey took the liberty to instead. I was fine with it, but I still wanted to. We spent most of our time there talking about life things and basically what we planned on doing further on in life. Tyler of course brought up how we would be together forever, and that made me smile nearly the entire time.

On the way back to his apartment, he grabbed my hand and smiled. It was a perfect day, and I wanted it to be even better. I looked at my phone and saw that it was already near 7 pm. This gave me an idea.

"Tilly, we should go see a movie." I said to him.

"Which movie?" 

"The new Disney one, uh, Frozen, I think it is?" I said.

"Oh my gosh, yes yes yes." He yelled while he turned around, going to the theater. 

After arriving, we noticed that we were the only two in the theater. I assumed this movie was one Tyler actually cared about watching, as did I, so we payed more attention to the movie than to each other.

Once it was over, we strolled out holding hands and got in the car to get home.

"Thank you." I heard softly from next to me.

"What was that?" I asked.

"I said thank you." He smiled.

"For what?" I smiled back.

"For, for, being you, your perfect self. I love you so much." He said, smiling so big.

"I love you, Tilly." I smiled at him.

We pulled into the parking lot of the building and walked inside and once Tyler shut the door, he seemed to have the same idea as me.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bedroom. After shutting the door behind us, he pushed me up against the door, kissing me more passionately than ever. We made our way over to the bed, removing both of our shirts in the process.

Tyler seemed to want this even more than I did, so I let him take dominance this time around. He kissed down my chest slowy, while running his hands up and down my body at the same time. I felt my jeans getting tighter and tighter and once Tyler realized it, he removed both of our jeans. We were both in just boxers now, staring each other in the eyes. He kissed me hard, and slowly brought down my underwear with each motion.

He moved down once again, and I felt the sensation of his hand moving up and down my already hard member. I felt a tongue sliding down my length, then up again, then feeling his entire mouth around me. He took my entireity into his mouth and moved up and down. I arched my back and my head threw back in pleasure numerous times.

"Tyler, I-I'm gonna.." I couldn't continue, but I think he got the hint. He stopped.

"Not just yet." He came back up to my lips and passionately kissed me for a little while.

"Turn around." He smiled after pulling away. I noticed the enormous bulge in his underwear and smirked.

I heard him slipping out of his underwear behind me and I just had to turn around to see. He saw me turn around and laughed at me. I laughed at him as well, and he smirked at me.

I turned back around as he placed himself at my entrance. I waited a couple seconds and then felt my amazing Tyler inside of me. I threw my head back in pleasure and saw that he was doing the same. We both were moaning each others names, quite loudly. Tyler thrusted in and out multiple times before releasing himself inside of me. He came back around and as I was still nearly at my breaking point, he finished me off. I yelled his name as I released into his mouth.

I was out of breath when he came back up to kiss me more. After about 20 minutes, we fell asleep next to each other.

Once again, a day to remember.