Chapter 5

*Troye POV*

I couldn't believe it. Tyler Oakley. The man I have been obsessed with for a year. Asked me, Troye Sivan, to stay in a room with him. As we were walking down the hall, Tyler asked me if I wanted to go out to dinner tonight with him and Marcus. I politely denied saying that my jetlag was just terrible. We got to the room and Tyler grabbed some clothes and a towel and went to the shower.

Oh, my, God. Tyler Oakley, was showering in a shower that I would be soon showering in. This is all so unreal. I quietly pondered in my thoughts while Tyler walked out and kept staring at me, causing my cheeks to turn a shade of pink. He smiled at me and picked up his phone.

"Aw, damn." He said, staring at his phone.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Marcus doesn't want to go out tonight, jetlag I'm assuming." He said, kind of happily.

"So what are you going to tonight?" I replied.

"I guess I'll be staying here with you." He smiled at me. 

Thank god. I thought to myself. I could feel my cheeks turn pink again.

*Couple of hours later*

I had just woken up from a nap with Tyler staring at me with his beautiful eyes. He smiled at me.

"Well hello there, sleepy head." He said while putting his hand on my cheek.

"Hello." I said as I leaned up realizing that now was the time to tell someone other than my family about me. "Tyler, can I talk to you about something?" I quietly asked him, hoping he wouldn't hear.

"Sure, what is it?" 

"Well, uh, this is something I've known about for a while but I needed to tell someone else, but, uh, I'm gay." I had a lot of trouble getting those words out.

"Oh, Troye!" He said while hugging me. "Let me guess, I'm the first person you've told, right?"

"Other than my family, yes." I said as I felt a smile forming on my face. "I need to tell you something else though." 

"Yes?" He said, with a look on his face like he knew what I was about to say.

"I uh, I've known about you for about a year, and uh, I've always felt something, but now I know for sure, that uh, I, um, I like you Tyler." I said with a confused and nervous look on my face.

He looked at me with those eyes again, and smiled. He ran a hand through my hair, and put another my neck, pulling me in. I could feel his warm and safe breath on my face. I just couldn't wait anymore. I slammed my lips against his and felt the sparks. He kissed back and that answered it for me. He liked me. I couldn't believe it.