Chapter 24

*Tyler POV*

Troye and I were both woken up the next morning by the smell of bacon and pancakes. We looked at each other and got up out of the bed.

We walked downstairs and saw my mom cooking for us.

"Morning boys! I wanted to cook you a nice breakfast for your last morning here!"

I realized once again that we were going home today. I immediately thought of Troye being there with me and I couldn't help but smile.

"Tyler, are you okay?" Troye said to me, laughing.

"What? Oh, yeah. Haha." Was all I managed to get out.

My mom plated us up food and all three of us sat at the table and talked. Our flight didn't leave until 10 and it was only 7. It was early for all of us.

Troye and I decided to go up and gather anything we wanted to take that we brought. Neither of us had much because Troye left our stuff with Caspar and Sawyer.

I sent a text message out to everyone in LA letting them know we were coming today. I got loads of replies saying that people would meet us at the airport. Eventually, Sawyer, Caspar, Joey, and Meghan were the only ones able to come when the plane landed. We agreed to all meet at the airport and go back to my apartment after.

"Hey Tyler." I heard from the bathroom.

"Yeeeesssss?" I said as I walked into the bathroom to see Troye doing his hair.

"Are you going to tell your fans what happened?"

To be honest I hadn't thought of that. I hadn't made a video in about a week and a half, so they knew something was up. But I don't know if I should tell them, it's really personal.

"You know, I have no idea." I confessed.