Chapter 12

*Tyler POV*

I was so sad that I had to leave Troye. I was so angry that I was forced on a plane by a man that never supported who I was. I cut him completely out of my life, why the hell does he think it's okay to take me away from Troye and all my friends?

My plane had just landed in Michigan and as I was walking off, I saw that I had a text from Troye. He said that he would be thinking of me. Well, shit. I didn't want to reply because then I would start to worry and think about him more and more. I knew he would do the same. My phone rang as I walked into the airport.

"Hello?" I said.

"Tyler, this is your father. I'm waiting for you at the north exit. Red car." The voice said, before hanging up.

He obviously didn't want to talk more than that. I decided to wait a little bit inside the airport so it wouldn't seem like I was in any hurry. After about ten minutes, I started walking towards the north exit and saw a red car through the glass. Here we go.

I stepped into the car after and put on my seatbelt, waiting for the car to start to move. It felt like a kidnapping. I hated this. He began driving somewhere, I have no idea where, his house I'm assuming. Neither of us said a word on the way there. Once we got there, I got out and pulled out my phone.

"I like your phone case." He said to me.

"Really bitch, that's the only goddamn thing you can say to me?" I replied.

I walked into the house and saw a collage of me from when I was born to my senior year in high school. That was really weird. But I do remember my mother saying that he kept in touch with her up until my high school graduation.

"Tyler, we need to talk." He said while walking up behind me.

"About what?" I said, irritated.

"I made you come out here because I wanted to tell you that I didn't care anymore, about anything." He said, slowly.

"I don't believe you." I said, truthfully.

"Tyler, please. Hear me out. I didn't accept you as you before because I thought you were going through a phase and you would come out of it eventually. It was stupid of me. I understand fully who you are now." He said.

I had no words. I didn't know whether to believe it or not. I was in shock.