Chapter 25

*Troye POV*

I pretty much knew Tyler hadn't thought about it. Neither had I.

We decided that once we got back to LA, we would talk about it. 

We then piled all of our stuff into Tyler's mom's car. We were then off to the airport. The car ride there seemed like it took forever, which I liked. Jackie was great. She was just like Tyler, and I loved that. It meant that I could get along with her just as well as I got along with Tyler. 

We pulled up and found a parking spot. We got out and walked toward the door and Tyler grabbed my hand. Jackie was walking behind us and I saw out of the corner of my eye, a smile on her face. I could tell she was really proud of Tyler, for everything. 

She walked us as far as she could through the airport. Tyler and her had a very heartfelt goodbye and it made us all cry. After many hugs and tears, we were sitting at the gate and Jackie was gone. As expected, Tyler and her were already texting. 

I admired Tyler's relationship with his mother. It was the cutest thing ever. 

"Flight 2418 to Los Angeles." That was us. We boarded onto the plane and took our seats. I was in the window seat and Tyler was right next to me. The plane unfortunately did not have internet, so we were limited to audiobooks and music. I was okay with it. It looked like Tyler was too because he was already pulling his headphones out, me doing the same. 

The flight was set to last about four hours, so it was plenty of time for me to think about some upcoming decisions. I assumed Tyler was going to ponder over the topic of telling his fans or not, but I don't know. 

Throughout the entire flight, Tyler and I spoke a few words to each other over the notes app on our phones. Every now and then, Tyler would drift off and lay on my shoulder. I guess I fell asleep too because I was woken up by Tyler with only a few people left on the plane. He laughed at me while we walked off and I couldn't help but laugh too. It was kind of funny. I probably drooled all over Tyler and he didn't seem to mind.

As we neared the exit of the gate, Tyler grabbed my hand. I looked around for familiar faces and I saw Caspar and Sawyer. We both ran over to them and hugged them. At about the same time, Joey and Meghan were walking up and everyone was hugging everyone. It was very nice. 

All six of us walked out to Sawyer and Joey's cars and headed off to Tyler's apartment. 

I loved it here already.