Chapter 26

*Tyler POV*

We arrived at my apartment and the first thing I did was walk straight into my room and land right on my bed. Damn, it felt great to be home.

I walked back out into the living to find everyone else, but Troye.

"Where did Troye go?" I said as I walked back into the living room.

"He went to the bathroom." Caspar replied.

"Oh, okay!" I said as I went into the kitchen to find something to eat.

"Hey Tyler, do you guys want to go get something to eat? I mean it's only like four." I heard Sawyer say from the living room.

"I wouldn't mind, I'm starving." I heard Troye say.

'Yeah, totally!" I said as I walked out to everyone else.

"Alright, uh, Chipotle?" Joey suggested.

All five of us at the same time said yes. Joey seemed pretty excited about that.

We all walked out the cars and headed that way. We arrived at the restaraunt and got a table and ordered. I was sitting next to Troye and across from Joey and Meghan while Caspar and Sawyer each sat an end, Sawyer being closest to me. Our food arrived and we talked, laughed and ate all at the same time. Sometime during the dinner, we had all agreed to go to Disneyland the next day. I was extremely excited, naturally. Troye was super excited because he had never been before.

I had Sawyer and Caspar drop Troye and I off at my house, and we walked into the living room and collapsed onto the couch.

"That was a wonderful welcoming." Troye said to me.

"it was amazing. How do you like it here so far?" I asked him.

"I love it. But I love it even more because I'm with you." He replied.

I didn't say anything to that. All I did was look him right in the eyes and then glance down at his lips for a split second. Troye obviously couldn't contain himself much longer because before I knew it, his lips were moving in sync with mine and things were getting pretty heated. I liked it this way. 

"We should, uh, take this somewhere, private." I said to him between kisses.

He stood up and grabbed my wrist and ran to my bedroom and shut the door. No one was going to interrupt us. 

Before landing on the bed, we had removed our shoes and shirts and we in just our jeans. I could feel my jeans tightening up with every movement that Troye made. That's when he looked me straight in the eyes and bit his lip. I lost control at that point and ripped off my jeans. Troye launched at me and pressed me up against the door. He broke away from the kiss at one point and looked at me with eyes of lust.

I regained control of the situation and walked him over to the bed and fell ontop of him. I began to trail kisses all the way down his neck, chest and to his hips before reaching the button of his jeans. I undid his belt and jeans and slipped them off of his legs revealing the massive mountain being created in his boxers.

"Tyler, now." He said to me, his voice full of lust.

I slowly pulled down his boxers and took his entire length into my mouth. Troye moaned out in pleasure and tried to contain the bucking off his hips. Before too long, he released into my mouth and I collapsed on the bed next to him, while his breathing was still fast.

"You're amazing, but I must return the favor." He told me, as his slowly moved down, copying my every move.

It seemed as if he had copying me down to a science because everything I did to him, he did to me, but so much better. 

"Troye, fuck, now." I yelled at him.

I felt his tongue slide up and down and across. He took all of me into his mouth and went up and down. I grasped onto the sheets and moaned with pleasure. Fuck, was he great.

"Troye, I-I'm gonna-"

I released into his mouth and he trailed back up my body with kisses. 

"I love you Troye." I said to him.

"I love you too, Tilly." He replied, laying his head on my chest. 

After a couple minutes of laying there, we were both fast asleep.