|07. Apology|

^Danny & Andrea in bed^

A/N I've been getting many messages about doing a sex scene and your requests were approved. But like I said at the very beginning, story is MATURE!

!!MATURE!!

"Well?."

I hadn't realized I was crying until I felt the wetness of my tears rolling down my cheeks.

My life is such a mess, Danny is on my ass about cheating on him with Rowan, I found out Rowan is the bastard threating my gang, and it's just messy right now, it can't get any worse can it?

I quickly wiped my tears away.

"Choose god damit!."

Danny had hurt in his eyes, he's being to possessive over me.

Another minute passed by and Danny walked up to me and kissed my lips while he pulled me closer with his hand on my lower back side.

He didn't pull back either, my hands went to his hair and started to pull on it but not hard.

I pulled back and Danny's hands were on my ass.

"What's your answer?."

"You", he said softly.

"You need to trust me Danny next time I won't be giving you a choice."

"I know Andy, I'm sorry I just went crazy because I just can't lose you..I love you."

"I love you too Danny baby", he smiled at the nickname before kissing me again.

He kissed me and backed me up against my bedroom wall. His tongue traced my bottom lip and started to fight a battle with mine.

I let him win and melted into him while he was exploring my mouth.

I tugged at his shirt, wanting more then just his tongue.

He pulled away for a quick minute to take off his shirt and throw it somewhere on the floor.

I backed him away and over to my bed while I pushed him onto my bed. He took the opportunity to unbuckle his belt from his pants and unzip his zipper.

I slid off my joggers and it fell down to my ankles, I stepped out of the pants and Danny pushed his pants off his ankles which also landed on the floor.

I climbed on top of him and Danny sat up so I could straddle on his lap while he kissed, sucked and bit on my neck. I let out a small moan.

He grabbed my ass and flipped me over so he was on top and my legs were open.

Danny grabbed both sides of the underwear and slipped it off of me while he kissed down my leg.

After my underwear was off, Danny was about to insert his penis but I stopped everything.

"You don't have a condom?", I said.

"No, I thought you were on birth control."

"Yea, because we fuck everyday."

"We should", Danny chuckled.

"Go wake up Eric and ask him for one."

"You don't know how awkward that would be?."

"Oh okay well I guess we can wait until you buy the condoms", I said teasingly as I grabbed my underwear and slowly put them on.

"Keep your clothes off, I'll be back", Danny got up and put on his boxers and pants, he didn't bother zipping them up or fixing his belt.

"Hurry Danny we have to get ready for school in two hours."

Danny rushed out the room and opened the door to Eric's bedroom.

"What man I'm trying to sleep", Eric said just now as Danny woke him up.

"You need a condom? Why don't you have your own?."

"Whatever man, top drawer", the sound of a drawer opened and closed. Danny walked out with two golden Trojan wrappers in his hand. He closed Eric's bedroom door and then walked into mine and did the same.

"Ready", Danny smiled dropping his pants.

"Are you?."

Danny got back on top of me and took off his boxers.

He ripped the wrapper off and threw it in the trash beside us. After he did that he placed the condom on his penis.

I laid back down and Danny got in between my legs once again. I felt his penis inside of me and moaned.

"I haven't even started yet Andy", Danny was playing games.

"Shut up and fuck me."

Danny gripped my hips and started to thrust inside of me slowly and started to pick up the paste by going quicker.

I dug my nails into his skin and moaned out his name. Which only made Danny go faster.

"Fuck", I moaned and squezzed his biceps,"Harder."

He did it harder and I moaned at every thrust he pushed into me and out.

When I was so close I flipped us over and Danny was now on the bottom while I was riding him on top. I took off my top and started to fuck him with my hands placed on his chest.

I moaned and squezzed my eyes shut as I went up and down on his penis.

Danny soon moaned and I arched my head back in pleasure as my moans soon followed his.

"We should stop now Andy", Danny said.

"I'm so close", I said going faster and faster.

Danny moaned more times then I could even count and when I could finally released and my legs freeze as I arched my head back again and moaned a couple of more times before Danny pulled me into him to lay down.

While I got off of him, he threw away the condom and I cuddled into him.

"Want to show me where you want that tattoo now that your clothes are off?", Danny chuckled while I hit his arm playfully.

"Right here", I pointed to my pantie line.

"That's a very..very good spot", he said looking everywhere other then that spot.

"Asshole", I said no longer cuddling with him and was laying on my stomach.

"I'm your asshole babe."

I hummed as I closed my eyes with a content smile.

"I love you Andy, and I'm sorry", were the last words I heard before drifting into a deep sleep with Danny behind me and he pulled me into him so his front side was poking into my back side.

School will start in chpt.9...

A/N Since this a double update (your welcome) I won't be updating until Sunday( today for me is Thursday about to be Friday!:) but I will be writing! Any questions or comments you have regarding this story can be answered in the comment section or you can just pm me, either way..I'll see them both.
_____________
1,094 Words