|68. Munchkins|

A/N Sorry for the seriously late update, I've been busy with my other book:) but here it is, I think there's gonna be one more chapter of their future.
Ily all, thank you for sticking with me;)

Andrea's POV

Twins Age: Kids(5)

"Emmett, Juliet. Please get in the bath for Mommy", I asked my two munchkins nicely, knowing it wasn't going to be easy to get my naked children into the bath and into bed without Rowan.

As for my husband, he's away and on deals with the boys, but should be home soon. Juliet and Emmett won't do anything I say or Rowan says if the other isn't there like I'm trying to put them in the bath, but they won't do it until Rowan is here.

"We want Daddy and you to clean us", Juliet says and I smile at her softly.

"I know baby, but he's working", I told them and the both of them frown.

"When will Daddy be back?", Emmett asked. Sometimes, Rowan wouldn't come back until the next day in the morning because he's so tired with the deals that he would just sleep at the boys house instead of driving.

"Soon, okay?", I tell them. "Tell you what, if you get in the bath for Mommy, we'll go and get ice cream tommorow after school and I promise, Daddy will be here to tuck you in for bed", sometimes you have to bribe two five year olds.

"We will?", Juliet says, excited.

I smile at her. "Only if you two go and get in the bath for Mommy", I promised them and they run off to the bathroom, giggling as they got into the bath I had already set up for the both of them.

I yawned, exhausted as I went to the bathroom to see the both of them were in the bath. I shower their faces in sweet kisses before starting to clean them.

After Bath

I dressed Emmett in his race car pajamas and Juliet in her princess pajamas before I had the both of them brush their teeth into the bathroom while I was in the kitchen, cleaning up when I hear the front door open after being unlocked.

Rowan closed the door behind him before coming over to me to kiss me. I smile into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck when I felt his hand smack and grab my ass. He pulls away, smiling at me and I bit my lip. "Everything go okay with Jackson?", I asked him and he nods.

"Yeah. As always, the guy was a total dick", he pecked my lips a few more times. "You have no idea how much I missed my wife and my beautiful kids", he smiles and I roll my eyes.

I look down at the tent in his pants. "I think I already know."

He moved his lips to kiss my neck softly as he talked. "I was also thinking", he looks at me. "It wouldn't be such a bad idea to have another baby", he says and I laugh.

"Sure because the two we already have aren't a handful", I tell him.

"At least you were pregnant and open for sex baby."

I push him off of me and crossed my arms, looking at him. "First, it was the hormones and second, you try pushing two kids out of your vagina and you tell me if you want a third kid", I tell him and he kissed my lips.

Smiling as he says. "Fuck me already, you're sexy when you're mad", he says and I smile at that.

"Whatever. Fix yourself because I hear two little munchkins coming", I tell him as I start to wash the dishes.

"You're fixing it later tonight", he says before he turns away from me and sees Juliet and Emmett running towards him.

"Daddy! Daddy!", they say in unison and he smiles, leaning down to pick them up and kiss their cheeks over and over again.

"You two are up way past your bedtime", he looks at them as he had them each in one of his arms.

"Mommy said you were going to be here to tuck us in after we had bath time", Juliet smiles, playing with Rowan's hair.

I smile at the sight of Rowan and the kids, laughing and smiling. I zoomed out on their conversation, to concentrated and content with this image of the three of them.

This made me happy. Seeing my handsome husband by my side, come home everyday to our two children who are excited to see him as he is them and his wife. If I had decided to keep my pregnancy a secret from Rowan, I would have never gotten to where I am now and I'd regret not telling him.

Without Rowan, I'd be lost and struggling with raising two kids on my own. I'm glad I have this, I'm lucky and will never take this for granted.

"Alright kiddos, let's say goodnight to Mommy so I can tuck you two in. You have school tommorow."

"Okay Daddy", Emmett answered and I finished up the dishes when Rowan comes over to me, letting both Juliet and Emmett kiss my cheek with smiles.

"Night Mommy", Juliet kissed my cheek.

"Goodnight Mommy", Emmett kissed my cheek as well and Rowan takes them upstairs to their shared bedroom after I said goodnight to them.

I had soon finished cleaning up the kitchen and the living room before going to our bedroom to finally get ready for bed. I undressed myself and I felt arms wrap around my waist, kisses were placed on my shoulder, leading up to my neck as he whispered. "Hello Mrs. Oliver", he says and I smile.

"Yes Mr. Oliver, do you need something?", I bit my lip as I turn around to smile at him with my arms around his neck.

"My wife", he says and I smile when he picks me up by my bum, walking over to our bed to lay me down.

Kissing me as he gets undressed, pulling my panties off after his boxers fell to his ankles. I smile up at him and he smiles back. "You okay, Andy?."

I nod. "I love you and thank you."

He smiles at me still, but with a confused look. "Thank you? For what?."

I smile. "For being an amazing husband, and father to the kids. And for liking my tattoos that day", I tell him and he chuckled into my ear.

"I'd do it all over again, baby. You're welcome", he says before he starts to fuck me.
_____________
1,110 Words