|30. Car Accident|

A/N I'm thinking about changing the title of the book to something more shorter but doesn't expose the whole story...any ideas?

^Rose's...(???)^

I make a quick stop at the flower shop and buy a bouquet of flowers. I pay for them before getting back into my car and driving off.

I turn off the engine and walk to the cemetery, looking for his grave.

I finally found it and place the flowers on his grave.

I step back and look at the carved writing on it. I feel tears race down my cheeks and I hugged myself because of the cold air, trying to warm myself up.

I miss you so much daddy, so much I can't tell you in person.

I run my hands through my hair and walk away.

I get into Roxy and drive off to the house.
_____________
Home

I park Roxy in the driveway and make my way up to the secret office with the key. The gang were all sitting at the table, eating lasagna that Greg had made. When they seen me, their eyes followed me as I made my way to my dad's office.

Within minutes, I'm already in the secret office signing on the black line with a black pen after reading the paper.

By midnight, I'm done with the papers and ready to go to bed. I look at my silent phone to see twenty eight missed calls from Rowan and eleven texts from Rowan.

He's already asleep and I'm tired so I decide to go to bed and talk to him tommorow at school.

I dress in a saggy shirt that went down to my underwear before going to bed.
_____________
Morning

Skylar barged into my room while I'm peacefully sleeping.

"Andrea! Get up!" Skylar shook me.

I groan and open one eye to look at Skylar.

"What do you want?."

"School starts in ten minutes and your not up yet?!" She panicked.

"Get your ass up! We need to go!" She continued and motioned to herself, me and pointing out my door for Eric.

"I have a headache, and I'm tired as fuck, I'm not going to school" I said with my eyes closed.

"Then how else are we going to get to school?."

I grab my keys and give them to her.

"Drive there yourselves, but if you get a scratch on her Skylar I swear to fucking God I will kill you" I said seriously.

Skylar gulped and nodded her head before leaving the room.

I pull my blanket up to cover my body stopping at my neck, and then soon enough I am consumed by darkness.
_____________
3:58pm

I wake up to banging on the downstairs door and I groan before getting up and making my way downstairs.

They bang again and it's getting even louder as I'm making my way towards it, I grab a gun off the living room table and unlock the door. I open it and I'm grumpy as fuck.

I open the door and see Rowan and his boys well dressed while I'm standing here in underwear and a saggy shirt.

"You better have a damn good reason for waking me up!" I yell and lower my gun.

"This is where you been for the whole day?!" He shouts.

"Yeah why? What's going on?."

"I tried calling you yesterday and text but you didn't respond, I tried the same thing today, I was hoping I could ask you why you were ignoring me today at school but you weren't there, what have you been doing all day Andrea?" His voice calmed down a bit.