|62. Do You Love Her|

Hospital

Wendsday Morning

!!MATURE!!

I open my eyes to see my Andy asleep and sitting in the chair next to my bed, I look at her and I smile a little when I realize it's over. Peter and his bullshit is all over.

I understood his pain in ways he will never understand. I lost the love of my life and I went into a mental breakdown like Andy was my drug and if I didn't have her in my system then I would die and go insane. I did go insane, I kept thinking about what she was doing, was she asleep or awake, where she was or who she was fucking and who did I have to kill just for touching her.

It's like I was a stalker and I didn't like it. Yes, I care about my Andy baby but I would kill her like 'If I can't have her, no one can' but I understood him. Andy's rape and everything that went down at that cabin...is 100% my fault.

I sit up a little as I start to think about what I done in the past that has or will affect me or Andy in the present.

"What are you thinking about?" My attention snapped over to Andy as she was now sitting up with her voice soft and her eyes open.

I smile at her and she gives me a soft smile back.

"Things, and I see you're finally awake" I tell her and she nodded her head.

"After you were shot in the arm, the boys drove you here since nobody had any real experience with getting a bullet out and then knowing what to do next. Thank you."

"For what? Getting shot?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"For saving my life. Peter could of done something but you came through, you know one day it's going to be me saving your ass instead of the other way around" she says and I roll my eyes.

"I'll believe it when I see it" I said. "What about Peter and Tyler?" I asked.

She smiled and got up from the chair to sit next to me on my bed. I wrap my arms around her and hugged her carefully since I was shot in my right arm.

She whispered in my ear. "He's dead but so is Tyler" she says sadly when it's Tyler's name and kisses my earlobe. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me" I tell her and she pulled away confused.

"Why? I'm still alive right? It's because of you baby" she tells me softly.

"No it's not. Everything you went through at the cabin with the blowjobs, the rape and abuse...it was my fault-."

"You didn't do that to me baby, it was Peter" she tells me.

"No it wasn't. A year ago, I fucked his fiancée Karen and he wanted revenge, he did those things to you to get back at me for revenge since he kill Karen by stabbing her to death, you were never the target baby, you were my weak spot and he knew about it, you got caught in all of the bullshit just because of me" I look at her. She's probably pissed.

Andrea hugged me tighter and I'm confused by her actions.

"You didn't do shit to me baby, it was Peter and my uncle-."

"But I-."

"My uncle was after me since he was kicked out and Peter coming into the mix because of some bitch you both fucked with in the past isn't your fault, you're innocent Rowan" she tells me and I shake my head.

"Why aren't you pissed as fuck at me? Peter did that shit to you and he sure as hell made sure I watched."

"I'm not pissed as fuck at you because it's not your fault, I knew my uncle was coming after me and it was going to be the same shit just without the rape, please don't feel bad. You're innocent okay?" She grabbed my face and kissed my lips softly before pulling away.